Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its a Rolex
Jan 23, 2023

Hey, posting is posting. You emptyquote, I turn my monitor on; what's the difference?
Is there a good solution for cross compiling to ARM Macs from 64 bit Linux? I saw cross online, but it looks like a bit of work to set up the Docker images (and not sure I'd get IT onboard with that approach) and required an extension to do Mac compilation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its a Rolex
Jan 23, 2023

Hey, posting is posting. You emptyquote, I turn my monitor on; what's the difference?
I tried installing the aarch64-darwin-apple target deps and get an error from the build. I'm not sure if it's my configuration or if there's extra work I need to do for Applr

Its a Rolex
Jan 23, 2023

cargo-zigbuild has a container that works out of the box, and the Dockerfile is simple enough to build internally. my only concern now is whether using the macOS SDK is "acceptable" should anyone call me out on it