Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Iron Casanova posted:

I guess I'll give them a try, I'll pick up whichever is the cheapest first.

Nocturne and the two Digital Devil Saga games are $10 each on PSN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
is 4 heroes of light any good? i liked bravely default but this costs like $30 on amazon

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fargield posted:

is 4 heroes of light any good? i liked bravely default but this costs like $30 on amazon

Apart from the classes and artstyle it's not at all like BD.

It's ok but not 30$ ok. Maybe 20$

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

conceitedguy posted:

persona is easy as poo poo and boring, and the only good thing about it is spending 200 hours immersed in beautiful anime small town land with our best firends, chie, and yosuek, and yukiko, and that firebrand dilenquent with heart of gold kanji, and beautiful troubled rise, and the beautiful human being teddy man, and the transexual detective boy with the stupid hat, and your drukn uncle and his retard daughter, et al

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
persona's dungeons do a really good job conveying the horror the characters face because they turn you into a gibbering maniac irl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Fargield posted:

it was alright but nothing special

• Locked thread