Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I worked on the farm as a child.

It was my granddads farm. It was my great grandparents before and their parents before that, then their parent probably stole it off the local hapu before them.

I did work on the farm as a 10-15 year old to learn and to help dad and granddad. They paid me a nominal fee, akin to pocket money I suppose, a bit more maybe. I would probably feel different if I did this on a corporate farm though. I have a strong connection to this land through heritage, I don't think that's what employment law is targeting though and if this dipshit corporate agrees then lol.

Not all farmers are cunts though. I want to make that clear. The drive for profitability is. Get more grass in the paddock for less and more stock through. Blah blah blah. It's a vital yet dying industry. Unless you own a station. Milk for all, at 7 bucks a kg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

The river poisoning potential of the Ruataniwha dam is postponing its construction. I think those concerns are taken seriously, I can only speak for the farms around me though.

Farms are generally no good without usable water. It's not in their interest to pollute their supply

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

thepaladin4488 posted:

Burglars are cleaner and tidier.

Nope.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Democratically elected politician

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Cameron means nothing to me so I ignore his little blog and his antics in general and I am a happy loving shiny person now

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:thumbsup:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Leave the kids alone :rolleyes:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Butt Wizard posted:

Remember this any time he accuses someone of playing the race card.

This won't happen unless he does something stupid like disrespect a popular all black or that great all round bloke, JK

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Waka jumping a great nZ political past time

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Everybody loves rugger. Only terrorists love reading.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

emminou posted:

It's true, the Taliban are well known for their love of books.

Yep.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

He will unplug you all

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Yeah he got success overseas :unsmith:

That traitor.

Lets get him.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

El Pollo Blanco posted:

Conservative millennials are going to be worse than the boomers by the time they're 40.

They'll be app savvy too

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

The ANZ adverts particularly the cricket ones are God drat awful I'm pleased I don't watch tv and have to see those things over and over again also we might lose this game

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Hmmm felony was spelt correctly

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Browning for pm

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Rodney, the well known labour cheerleader, submitted a piece to the herald that reads that he wrote it in 5 minutes bigging up little well I never

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

But in other news i left my keys in my car while I was doing a long rear end shop in PAK N SAVE and my car or it's contents were not stolen so good bloke key must be doing something right and crusher Collins

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Now the Aussie is gone from greens

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Bbqs rugby and beer > everything else

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I'm too busy being a bloke to know or care about science

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

All this bad mouthing about the greatest president we ever got is just sour grapes from loser dorks. jK is the man of men who is able to single handedly win the rugby World Cup for New Zealand next the World Cup of cricket will be ours it was Helen Clare's fault that the lovely boatmen of Auckland somehow manage to lose like 15 regattas in a row at match point. My favourite Jk moment? Well it has to be when he told everybody who isn't a politician or a top notch news Jorno like that guy with the big lips and ears to not have an opinion about politics whilst his own party is investigated for crimes then he riffs on his guitar [something exponents] and swigs down a beer. Top bloke. Mans man. My man. jK aka john "plank man" key. Voice of the people.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Winnie for northland his spiritual home

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

The system works

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

NZ gonna lose this game

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

It's alright I guess, for a human occupied landmass

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Building all dem leaky homes :thumbsup:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I met Peter Dunne in the fizzy drink aisle of his local countdown. He was standing for minutes reading the labels of two different brands of soft drink. We spoke about potatoes and I didn't realise who he was until I clicked regarding the stupid loving bow tie he was wearing. That's my politician story.

[Other than tukituki politicians obviously]

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Stuff.co,nz

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Butt Wizard posted:

The real upside of the ChCh earthquake is we don't hear much from Kyle Chapman anymore.

If there was going to be a legitimate white-power nazi-based movement anywhere in NZ, it was bound to be in the South Island.

What? There already is. They murder Asian tourists on the west coast and flee like the pussies they are to their cosy chch pad

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Lancelot posted:

isn't he like 12 years old?

I lol'd

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

My sister is a teacher and she was told by her school that nova pay still don't think she paid back the $2000 overpayment from 2013 even though she did and I lol'd

Nats can't handle new technology

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I met a Swiss girl who learnt English here and now has a nz accent which amuses me

Also pretty much everyone I meet thinks I'm British based on my accent which is also lol because I was born and bred in the north island [superior non racist island]

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I lol'd

Man I want to have a beer with him

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

You'd have to tell the zealot

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.