Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Maybe I should email mr. Foss and ask him why he still has one lane bridges going on under his watch and northland suddenly get some bridge business going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Let's start a by election so I can have two lane bridges near my home. How do we recall Craig Foss?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I want my God drat bridges more than anything especially hungry children and sustainable employment and growth

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Does that mean I get my God drat bridges, dusty?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

It's 2015 and I still have to drive over 3 one lane bridges on a state highway several times a day dusty make them bigger make it happen #bridgesbig

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

None of that poo poo matters Dusty where're my God drat bridges

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Real man gifts

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

All of rustys good work undone in an instant

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

New idea won't have anything to put on their cover

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Who here is going to pay $40 to watch some amateurs beat each other up (whale)

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Yep Twitter was a blaze then I just turned off the phone and stared out into the rain as I thought

These are the people who are responsible for our social progress

And vote

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I don't watch x thing so don't know what the gently caress this is about just hoping it's not another keyboArd warrior crusade

Willing to be wrong if these guys are actual fuckers though

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

A human heart posted:

Don't you think it's pretty weird to call someone human garbage because they were a bit rude on tv.

It's barons though :yayclod:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

What has that good bloke said about the singing competition this sort of diversion would be right up his alley

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Slavvy posted:

What is she 'famous' for...?

And no I'm not going to sully my browser by actually looking that poo poo up.

Stuff has you covered

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Ugh I am sick and bored so I did a Twitter Sarah on Natalie kills.

And people think she's a bully.

gently caress everyone.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Yes I didn't make that clear, she is a knob and what she and her man said wasn't very nice

I'm not going to tell her to kill herself or say that I want to put her into an airtight room and suck out all the oxygen until she is at the point of death only to bring her back again [not advocating death, you see, social media]

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Suitgate

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Bring back the krypton factor

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

It's simple. Do an army-style obstacle course, then do a panel quiz.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Huh. It was on TVnz 6

http://youtu.be/FTxrzrT03LI

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Ghostlight posted:

You're forgetting the iconic puzzle in the glass box!

I would never! Gotta leave a surprise for the unenlightened

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Who will Twitter fire today?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Treasure island :allears:

Or whatever the gently caress that poo poo was

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Just so you guys know: 1+1+1, it ain't 2.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

South Island. Next.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

When I think "northland", I think "jobs"

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Exclamation Marx posted:

The New Zealand Police thought that our statutory rape laws only applied when the underage partner had consented :thumbsup:

Like....:bang:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Ye of little faith

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I'm not a lawyer

I would think they would need some new piece of evidence though, if the test they used before on the same evidence wasn't enough to prosecute before is now, then that can't support a fair justice system.

Just need better investigators who don't cock up relatively simple enquires such as the alleged offenders history

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I don't really want to get into the potential effects of potentially endless retrials and its effect on justice

Because this particular case makes me mad as hell

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Yeah, the tests that have been applied by the prosecutors on an investigation, what would have changed from the time they said no charges to be laid until the moment it became public to now. If those tests have changed, when why. Who has the decision etc.

That is the most annoying thing from a policy pov, it's that who. Who made the decision to gently caress this up so badly. Because it has made it so easy to lay charges against the police that throw the organisation back decades after working so hard to start to rebuild [contrary to the thoughts of some here].

But like I said, I'm not a lawyer. The police employ God drat lawyers as prosecutors and advisors. You would think this would not be allowed to happen but it has. I hope these girls get some justice.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Infotainment! posted:

Has everyone forgotten that one of these assholes is the son of a high ranking police officer?

The way this was handled has absolutely nothing to do with incompetence or officers not understanding the law.

Setting aside the crime for a second, because the form of criminal behaviour these boys engaged in is abhorrent, the dealing of the situation just leaves the police open to accusations like this. It's also why I am pissed off. There are some really decent high ranking cops in our police, a few really good ones too but you then have to wonder what the hell has happened. Under age sex crime, no charges, after all the soul searching the commissioned officers did after not so recent events...

I'm going to leave it there.

I bone a South Island bird on a regular basis and my children are half South Island. My inlaws are getting hosed over by the shittiness of Christchurch admin.

But I still like to wind them up because they are from the South Island and it's easy to do :chord:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Exclamation Marx posted:

the prominent new zealander has submitted an 11th-hour appeal to retain name suppression; media are seeking an urgent hearing.

Naturally :rolleyes:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Put your cowbell down

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I WONDER WHO IT IS??????)?????????

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I wish I had a harbour to get pissed off at a port, a source of income

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

BABY BOOMSERS FUCKE D IT UO FOR THEIR GRANDKIDS LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Craig Foss told me that I had to pay for my children to use a bus

It's a long story, very interesting though.

• Locked thread