Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009

Ardennes posted:

Yeah thats quite a bit more than LA (I would say 400-600k), what is a common wage for a service industry job in NZ? If anything that seems pretty comparable to DC/NYC/SF but Auckland is part of a considerably smaller metro area.

I know there was quite a bit talk among Americans about moving to NZ because it is "pretty and liberal" but seems like there is more going on then they think.

I'm a NZer currently in the process of moving to LA. I was initially frightened of the thought of finding a place to stay in LA, thinking it would be expensive as hell. But after looking at prices and having lived in Auckland for the last 10 years, I finally realised how shafted Aucklanders are getting. The only comparison I can make is the medical costs in America. I recently got all the dental work I needed done here in NZ as I know it would cost a lot more in America. So what I'm saying is you should do the same and buy a house and bring it with you to NZ to save money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009
Simple Plan + Green Day - anything good about those bands = Simple Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLBMSj-ZtpA

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11511711

NZ Herald posted:

Top-secret police intelligence documents with details about confidential informants were accidentally sent by our elite organised crime-fighting agency to the criminals they were investigating.

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009
I think I'm being contracted in to work on some stuff for Scout this week. I won't know till I turn up to TV3 on Friday. My apologies in advance, but I got bills to pay.

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009

Murrah posted:

came in here to be emo about the cadbury factory closing

Awaiting the headline "Cadbury worker returns to his burned down Port Hills home after being laid off"

• Locked thread