Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Hello I am a normal heterosexual person

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/05/it-s-not-gay-advert-offends-self-described-normal-heterosexual-person.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Hi thread, just a reminder that I, the Reverend Brian Tamaki, started a fire in a pile of trash then fell into it. I received burns to my dick, balls and taint.

Thank you for your time.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
It's true though, I have two penises. I burnt both of them, as well as my perineum.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
I have a disease called Bad Gooch. It means my taint is exceptionally large, and smells like cheese that has been left in the sun too long.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Welcome to NZpol. You have reached level 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
All the hair got burnt off my body and now I smell like a sack of burnt hair.

• Locked thread