Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Don't you remember Jesus saying "Blessed are those who tell others not to give money to the homeless children whose parents are abusers"? Pretty sure it's one of the core tennets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

You can always go begging. I'm told it's very lucrative.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Slavvy posted:

On a broader scale I can't help but wonder if tiny leadership caste>small aristocracy>huge mass of poors is the natural order of things for the human species and equality is a counter-productive notion which will lead to our demise. .

If this is true, then we deserve to die out IMO

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

It's funny, I had pretty much exactly that conversation with a couple of racists on Facebook earlier in the week. But at least now there have been a bunch of great responses to the column that I can passive aggressively post in the racist thread and feel smug about.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Mine vibrated a whole bunch, but I feel that given I sleep through earthquakes on the reg, it should probably go a bit further and make some loud noises.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Well our politics is getting more and more American style, we may as well import their penchant for right wing domestic terrorism as well.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Squiggles supremacy.

But, like, only one at a time so you don't go into a hyperglycemic coma.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Also Gold Rush is the superior honeycomb based ice cream

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Nah actually they're good when you chuck them in the oven for a few minutes then bury them in custard.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Pokeno! Only a short commute from the Auckland CBD!

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

quote:

His deputy, Paula Bennett, might see herself as his natural successor but her own future in her current role is by no means certain, with some in the party seeing her as his Achilles heel during the last election and are not discounting she could be replaced as soon as next week's caucus."

Lol

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Yeah, Auckland has Milford, the Elephant Graveyard of the north shore.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

The celts were hardly the first. Now the Egyptians, they were definitely the original inhabitants.

Think I'm wrong? Then why is the Maori word for the sun Ra? Checkmate.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

:wtc:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/radionz/status/963181002381078528?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E2

"I'm not owned! I'm not owned!"

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I get asked about my accent sometimes and where I'm from even though I'm just a boring pakeha. Apparently I talk a bit weird. :shrug:

Same. I blame listening to Thomas the Tank Engine audiobooks in my formative years.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Yeah, it's real good

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

My Marlon Williams story is that I saw him opening for a band while I was still at Uni but I can't remember what band it was. He made way more of an impression on me than they did, whoever it was.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Obama might be visiting NZ soon and

David Seymour posted:

ACT Party leader David Seymour said he hoped to take advantage of Mr Obama's visit to save charter schools from being closed by the government.

He's written to the former president to visit one while here, saying he could help change Labour's mind.

"He's somebody who is from the political left, who's a Democrat. But he was able to look pragmatically at what worked and became somebody who called charter schools "incubators of innovations". Somebody who had a presidential week of celebrations of charter (schools)."

Mr Seymour has not heard back about his invitation.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

There's a reason that "something failing to pretend to be human" is such an effective horror trope.

David "Uncanny Valley Motherfucker" Seymour.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

How hard can it be to genocide some idiot horses?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

The most garbage man burned by his own garbage. It's poetry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

WarpedNaba posted:

... his dick and his taint? What, is he a hermaphrodite?

Th'taint is also known as the gooch, the grundle or the fun bridge.

• Locked thread