Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3t3IKlXqFU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Standing policy in my company is to keep up emp contributions, even if they're over 65 or under 18.

It's a pain in the rear end to remind the subsidiaries about it, though.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

exmarx posted:

sharon murdoch is the only deece nz cartoonist (toby morris included)

chlöe swarbrick SAVAGES j.a.g :v:

Good article, thanks.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

And the way to tackle this would be...?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

What's smoking for 60 years got to do with it?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Gave it a scan, doesn't seem out of place.

You've definitely got the right govt to submit it to.

(No sarcasm, generally supportive of increased taxation, even if I'm the one hit).

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Remember that you'll never be able to buy a house in Auckland proper. Prices aren't Tokyo bad, but give 'em time.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Fletchers is hiring for Accounting positions atm - gimme a buzz if you're interested.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Yeah this is where my viewpoint was from. We obviously have a poo poo load of problems, but it is comparatively safe, clean and pleasant.

Let's see how long that lasts.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

the worst thing about new zealand is not being able to play smaller online games because NZ gamers are normies who only play fifa and CoD

200 ping in any decent game of War Thunder or TF2

:smith:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Ah, must be a Dunedin girl.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

I never did quite get the whole censoring of language uproar - from either end. Both sides tend to forget that people just invent new words or appropriate old ones, like how cuck replaced human being, or troon replaced shemale.

All you're doing is putting stumbling blocks in for linguistic habits, which means that once the new word pops up it's laced with a helluva lot more spite because it's seen as a giant gently caress you to whoever tried censoring it in the first place.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Where the hell kind of wages are those being paid?

I mean, I know of a few. But they have to work mad hours to make that.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Support, huh? Like a breakfast slot on Newstalk ZB?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

bike tory posted:

I think he means above and beyond the supports that current Epsom residents receieve for their mental health issues, like talkback radio or berths at Westhaven marina

I was trying to make a crack about 'Social and Mental health issues' = Mike Hosking.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

... his dick and his taint? What, is he a hermaphrodite?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

cptn_dr posted:

Th'taint is also known as the gooch, the grundle or the fun bridge.

Huh. I always thought it was another word for penis, and the usage here indicated either type of gonad was now covered.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

sebmojo posted:

T'aint the dick and t'aint the rear end

Aaaaaaaaaah.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

I'm going to put my money on both.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

A policeman trips. The humour is lost on me.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Come on guys, busting her for her weight? The entire branch is bowing but you're still going for the lowest hanging fruit?

By all means, her myriad of issues can be reflected in her weight to some extent - but at least try to go for something imaginative.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Imaginative, son. You're just reciting facts.

She has the general malaise about her that can only be cultivated by the exacerbation of the suffering of sapient life, the delight of their pain, to which her atrophied mind is numb to anything else. She is the rot upon the lettuce in the garden salad of life, she is the creature that if it were worth mentioning, must not be. She is primordial ooze without the scientific value, she is the poison within the soul of man.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

We learn at the feet of the master.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Leave the city? Half of 'em don't even live in the province.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

The general public's already pissing themselves over a slight tax hike, something like a general inquiry wouldn't pass popular approval by any yardstick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

The base that's going to be influenced by the constant media spin that Labour is wasting taxpayer dollars on a witch-hunt that just so happens to gloss over why it was started (Or what it will unearth, for that matter).

Y'know, the idiots? Of which there are a sizable amount?

• Locked thread