Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
ISIS is pretty god drat terrible but so is the systematic disenfranchisement of anyone slightly middle eastern by the US and dehumanisation, torture and "accidental" deaths of prisoners whom hadn't even been accused of anything, or the constant bombings of civilians under the guise of "liberating" them.

I'd rather we don't side with either of them to be honest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Prime Minister John Key said last August that when the SAS handed someone they had detained to other units, they made sure that person would not be tortured.

what a good bloke

oh you mean they didn't make sure?

oh and they were directly responsible for multiple deaths and maimings because of their actions?

oh well let's have a beer and let Slavvy's Just World of Good and Evil sort everything out

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Has anybody else noticed that every time John Key does something dodgy, he immediately does something very public and silly and the media charge all over it.

it's almost as if they know he can easily make a phonecall if anyone shittalks him and look at all their phonecalls and texts and records "accidentally" release them via his attack dog!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Reminder that "I was just following orders" is kind of a thing you don't get to say as a soldier anymore!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Exclamation Marx posted:

The non-guilty verdict is what freed him, he needs to prove innocence in order to get the compensation.

That's retarded.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Exclamation Marx posted:

The only one who got arrested was the person who filmed what happened to the protestor.

Oh yeah that makes it better.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Varkk posted:

It is all ok apparently because she meant he was being a righteous rooster and not a reference to anatomy as everyone who was not trying to backtrack from saying something like that would assume.
http://i.stuff.co.nz/national/66525837/Councillor-issues-apology-after-name-calling

A baby Key is born!!!!! NATGRATULATIONS!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Cool, tumblr has leaked into the real world!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Key could receive a hand written letter from God himself saying not to go to war and he'd still do it if he thought it'd make him look good to his US paymasters.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Butt Wizard posted:

As a middle class straight white man in my late 20s, my opinion on this is

You're allowed to have one, you know? You're just not supposed to says yours is the only one.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Exclamation Marx posted:

sorry :(

read this, then click my av

*meets with leader who has explicitly beheaded people*

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

fong posted:

The protest was against the police and DOC officers, the protestors jumped the barrier and unfurled a banner in front of the police marching in the parade because of the continued mistreatment of queer people in prisons and by police. Particularly the fact that trans women are still put in male prisons.

Neither of these issues sound like things the Police, as terrible as they are, have anything to do with?

The Police don't run the prisons and the Police don't sentence people or write the laws/rules surrounding that?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
He worst band is ElemenoP, by the way.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Ghostlight posted:

All of these great suggestions really only serve to reinforce how utterly mediocre Tadpole was.

Renee was really cool the two times I dealt with her in a professional capacity and I was in the crowd where they filmed Number One.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
gently caress the LTSA

God you are such backward twats, you won't accept a loving birth certificate from 1991 even though it's an entirely valid legal document, and you need a photo id, which I don't have, because my photo I'd is the loving thing I am trying to get a loving replacement for! Just send me my licence again like you did when I had to get it renewed you fucks!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Vagabundo posted:

Look at this 90s baby.

It's a reissue ya dunce

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

fong posted:

they wore the same thing how embarrassing

You don't wear "smug retarded douchebag" you're born into it.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

fong posted:

possibly going to meet JK in a few weeks, what should I do?

other than have a beer with him like the good bloke deserves

Murder him with whatever feels good at the time.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

dusty posted:

Watch and learn - he's a loving master at being charming and personable.

[5 terms and a knighthood]

http://m.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath

Exclamation Marx posted:

ask him literally anything challenging

Anything about any of his constant lies is a good start.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

NZ gonna lose this game

Good!

gently caress cricket!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Ask him about this

quote:

An analysis of electoral finance declarations shows more than 80 per cent of donations to National Party candidates were channelled through party headquarters in a loophole described as akin to legal "laundering".

National's heavy reliance on funding candidates with donations from the party - shown in a Herald study to account for more than $1m out of $1.2m raised by their candidates for the 2014 general election - was a "striking use of electoral law that appears to be laundering the money", said Otago University political science lecturer Bryce Edwards.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Butt Wizard posted:

he doesn't come off as a smug dick

Uh

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Jacobin posted:

In other news drivers taking it upon themselves to aggressively confiscate the keys off of tourist drivers deemed terrible vigilante style is now an established thing particularly in the SI

Nothing of value will be lost if we kill everyone in the south island.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

dusty posted:

Nth Islanders are lucky to encounter more than a handful of tourist vehicles on the Desert Rd.

hahahahahahhahahaha

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
I lived in Taupo most of my life, the place that whenever there was a big event (like "summer") the population tripled. I'm pretty sure I know what lovely tourist drivers are like.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

dusty posted:

North Island motorways

Yeah all those well paved motorways we had in Taupo. :rolleyes:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

dusty posted:

Ah, and here we have the famous young Kiwi yokel failing to understand a comparison because they haven't moved out of range of mum's washing machine.

Hahaha wow.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
You don't have tourists like we do!

You don't have bad roads like we do!

Um, um, you smell! Fartface! NYERRRRRR!

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Nothing of value will be lost if we kill everyone in the south island.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Vagabundo posted:

I live in Rotorua. Is it OK if I talk about tourists?

Just push them into the boiling hot acidic mud. Problem solved.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Ghostlight posted:

Actually my regional issues are the most important.

No one in the South Island is being racist by driving people off the road and taking their keys, it's actually....

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Some current 1000 person poll had an 86% turnout for legalising/decriminalising marijuana.

*gets munted on alcohol* but what about *sculls another tui* the dama.. *passes out* - Politicians

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Vagabundo posted:

For gently caress's sake, just sink the stupid island into the ocean.

I keep saying this and people don't listen!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Pararoid posted:

Oh nice, another round of those hilarious South Island jokes.

Aww, did we hurt your racist feelings?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Varkk posted:

I think most of Chapman's followers moved to Christchurch from all areas of the country to be with him. Could have just as easily been in Hamilton. Although the local black power or mongrel mob may have put them in their place if they were closer to the upper North Island.

You mean all the racists left for the south island because there's less of the people they hate there to challenge their world views? Wow!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

We should do more spying

8:14 AM OPINION: It's not a paradise out there in the South Pacific - dangerous things happen like coups and mutinies.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
To be fair, I wouldn't want to live in any politicians idea of what New Zealand "should" be.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Here's how you give employees power: you murder the rich.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

bobbilljim posted:

this but only until I'm rich, then stop.

Nah, if you get rich after all the current rich are murdered you get the chance to repent and give it all away to schooling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
What if we didn't commit to a war overseas and used that money to help people in our own country?

• Locked thread