Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a
This poll is closed.
homeowner 39 22.41%
renter 69 39.66%
stupid peace of poo poo 66 37.93%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
dusty
Nov 30, 2004

I loved him in CHiPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

Exclamation Marx posted:

Sorry, I only listen to Radio New Zealand :smugdog:

+1

Like Mike is pretty awesome - Wells is too loving talented for this earth. He very nearly loses it right at the end of this https://soundcloud.com/radiohauraki/hauraki-breakfast-jeremy-wells-like-mike-hosking-rant-changing-the-nz-flag

A man with grin from sucking the marrow out. Well done champ.

Lol that the building doesn't even function as a station any more; though ithas improved since they got rid of the huge neon Valentines sign that used to hang off it.

If you go back to claim a masters opt for a shoot the sexy brick prison right across the road.

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

quote:

Kirsty Johnston ‏@kirsty_johnston 54m54 minutes ago

BREAKING: Education union NZEI will also take legal action over pay discrimination in the female-dominated Education Support workforce

-----

Jacindaghazi - does any of you radfem goons have an opinion on this?

Is she a genuine political force, or is she getting by on good looks and good media strategy?

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

fong posted:

Are you seriously asking if she's got to where she is because she's hot? Its a clichéd question by now, but would you ask this about a male politician? Or do you actually think women get into positions of power just by being attractive?

Please Fong before you sperg too wildly at the latest wrongthink, please note that I'm genuinely asking what people think and I actually didn't give an opinion.

There's been two interesting posts on DimPost about this you might find interesting - perhaps you aren't aware this has been the subject of recent discussion in NZ pol circles. If you do read them do check the comments, hilarity ensues.

Fwiw I've known her since university. She's lovely, smart and a genuinely great human being. But she's always underperformed in the house. Reckon it's the paucity of talent in Labour that makes her look like a superstar

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

Wipe with pride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dusty
Nov 30, 2004

Where we're going...we don't need eyes

• Locked thread