Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hey so the new zombie mega hit h1z1 is out. anyone playing it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
No.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

they're remaking the first level to half-life? gently caress yeah!!!!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

resident evil 4 is the only good zombie game

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

how come nobody is playing it

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Frog Act posted:

how come nobody is playing it

this may help

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

starfleet obama guy

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dexters Secret posted:

this may help

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

this may help

yeah but since i already made this exact same mistake with DayZ, it is statistically unlikely to happen twice

Dexters Secret posted:

starfleet obama guy

this av makin it hard to post in the AMP ZONE

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Frog Act posted:

yeah but since i already made this exact same mistake with DayZ, it is statistically unlikely to happen twice

It seems logical, Captain.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the only saving grace is it's going to be free after it comes out of early access

lol @ the people paying for it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its coming out of early access inlike six months though

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Frog Act posted:

its coming out of early access inlike six months though

:ughh:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i just really want something cool to test out my new computer on i guess

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Frog Act posted:

i just really want something cool to test out my new computer on i guess

Why not just play a good game instead.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Why not just play a good game instead.

well i was all keyed up for GTAV, i even had the money set aside, but now thats been delayed and i am in search of a Good Game to play

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Frog Act posted:

well i was all keyed up for GTAV, i even had the money set aside, but now thats been delayed and i am in search of a Good Game to play

Shovel Knight

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
arma 3 is the crysis of 2015

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frog Act posted:

this av makin it hard to post in the AMP ZONE

Haha. THat's epic. You spelled it wrong. Got any more good poo poo for us, homeboy?

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Frog Act posted:

The steam reviews are pretty funny and indicate the game crashes on login. You should get it and then while waiting a week for server issues to get fixed, you can play the Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Prosecutors Path (Gyakuten Kenji 2) translation.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
the morgan freeman i don't give a poo poo gif

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Those posters in the Games forum sure are mad if you don't like zambie gayme h1z1.

EDIT:
Oh hi Anime Curator, wanna see some of my WoWPics? I might wanna NSFW this shitte.

Sex leg eh?

Givin fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 16, 2015

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Givin posted:

Those posters in the Games forum sure are mad if you don't like zambie gayme h1z1.

Oh hi Anime Curator, wanna see some of my WoWPics?

Is there even anything to dislike yet? I mean, I don't think the game's going to be any good, but beside it being a Day Z clone that even sony admits is inferior at the moment, with the most lukewarm OP in Games and currently non-working servers where you pay to be a beta tester, no one knows that much about the actual game really.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Givin posted:

EDIT:
Oh hi Anime Curator, wanna see some of my WoWPics? I might wanna NSFW this shitte.

Sex leg eh?

What.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Givin posted:

EDIT:

Sex leg eh?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Givin posted:

EDIT:

Sex leg eh?

I'm going to rape you!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Givin posted:

EDIT:

Sex leg eh?

reported

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Probably the best premise for a game that I can think of is the world frekaing ending ,dude. Think about it - you can do anything you want if the world freaking ends.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Yea I guess that does sound pretty great

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If the world ends, I can drink as many sodas as I want.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

net cafe scandal posted:

I'd still recommend you don't because they're chock full of sugar and I worry about you

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Probably the best premise for a game that I can think of is the world frekaing ending ,dude. Think about it - you can do anything you want if the world freaking ends.

i want a game based on post-apocalyptic stuff but instead of zombies or nukes or nuke zombies or w/e it's just the rapture or something and the few people still left have to scrape stuff together

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

net cafe scandal posted:

The world ends with you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Really awesome theme, just shows what unmasked human behavior is, and how where all basically destined for destruction. I been saying since I was hell, 12, 13 years old the world will end with us tearing each other apart.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A piano is playing while a alien landscape stretches before u. Well, turns out it's actually earth and not alien at all.What the hell did we do!?!? WHY!!!! Ohh the evils of mankind have brought me to this wasteland.! with my DAUGHTER TO BOOT!!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

guys theres this game, oh my god, where you wander around an enormous map and literal hours may go by before anything happens or you find a weapon, it's so good holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*stumbles across two skeletons embracing* These bones could come in handy.

• Locked thread