Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ludwig van Halen posted:

yospos used to be funny

lol if you believe this

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
when i first went to yospos i didnt know what cjs stands for. i still dont knkw what it stands for or why ppl put c and s aroubd words like: c chair s: its sanjeets turn

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
also i don't get why IT workers have to share their chairs. i thought these companies were rich

Apr 7, 2003

Flat Daddy posted:

also i don't get why IT workers have to share their chairs. i thought these companies were rich

Sanjiv isn't going to bring his own chair.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Flat Daddy posted:

when i first went to yospos i didnt know what cjs stands for. i still dont knkw what it stands for or why ppl put c and s aroubd words like: c chair s: its sanjeets turn

Current Job Status.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
ok thx i thought it had something to with CJ like computer janitor

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Flat Daddy posted:

ok thx i thought it had something to with CJ like computer janitor

it can also stand for that, you have to infer from context

Apr 7, 2003

I'm thinking about some hot wet pussy right now.

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

cga avatars were created because i bought a bunch of codec file icons for the iconic posters

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

its like the perfect viral marketing strat for the yospos demographic

Apr 7, 2003

pagancow posted:

cga avatars were created because i bought a bunch of codec file icons for the iconic posters

They actually had nothing to do with you at all. You have been less than a nonentity as far as your impact on this forum goes.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

idk what the hell you're all talking about whats cga

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Citizen Tayne posted:

you narcissist

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Jeff Goldblum posted:

idk what the hell you're all talking about whats cga

certified general accountant

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
this yospos thing sounds awful

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Flat Daddy posted:

you narcissist

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

zor was posting

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Jeff Goldblum posted:

at first when i visited the 'pos, i was very impressed wit hthe knowledge of computers that was expressed
however, lately i have realized something: you're gay and your posting is bad. suck my dilz.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
stop talking about phones

what's got billy so spooked?

scary Palm pre ad lady

Christina Hendricks boobs

gizmodo steals a phone

jiggled again

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
graham was telling everyone to be less meta cause it was "forum poison" or something idk

also the yostop hadn't been shipped

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Citizen Tayne posted:

They actually had nothing to do with you at all. You have been less than a nonentity as far as your impact on this forum goes.
he shat up the tags for about a week (bad) and bitchslapped valeyard in a computer game (good)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
valeyard is one of the best posters in this forum

pram
Jun 10, 2001
an artist unappreciated in his time

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

pagancow posted:

this reminds me of several months ago when i couldn't figure out if i wanted to opt out of having a cga avatar or if i wanted to keep it and rename to something more approp like ".gif Goldblum" but i didn't want the other jeff goldblums on this stupid forum to win my coveted title and there hasn't been a better av that's shown up since so here i am. another year, nothing's changed.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

i remember yospos before the stymies

soap

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

first time i posted in yospos i posted for about two days and subsequently left for several months then i became the forums superstar i am today

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
imagine all you will learn when you get out

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Widdiful posted:

first time i posted in yospos i posted for about two days and subsequently left for several months then i became the forums superstar i am today

what is the forum's name lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

newreply.php posted:

lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

newreply.php posted:

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

do you bathe your cat often?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ericadia posted:

graham was telling everyone to be less meta cause it was "forum poison" or something idk

did he ever come back after it came out he worked for zynga and he started getting calls from people from yospos or something?

or is he still here under a different name because i cant loving keep up with everyone. only other person i remember is pik_d because i liked his rabbitar.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i remember in the early years when dead ken showed up and would just post "dubstep" loving everywhere

pagancow
Jan 15, 2001

Video Stymie

dub step still popular with the bro market

kinda surprised seeing as how many people are like "uck this is as uncool as cileon dion my heart will go on" which is the best selling single of all time.

uck money is so uncool

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

What happened to getting jiggled

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

im permabanned poster linuxstomper58. i first started reading yospos when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "stebe" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "anroid lol" and "yospos bitch" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing computers in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal autism. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "funny computer" style of yospos humor was all about; i think it's the computer leaking in to the conscious, what stallmanist theory considered to be the cause of autism and autistic syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" yospos to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I got bored about halfway through that and just started replacing words with "computer." if somebody else wants to take a crack at it feel free

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ericadia posted:

it sure has been shipped

dubstep

EL BROMANCE posted:

did he ever come back

nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
when i first came to yospos it had just opened

ulililililila or whatever was working on that platformer

losethos was a glorious experience

jigglemaster was around

cool its pissflaps

buckwheat groats

(jokes about the age of a certain forums mod)

stebe was still alive so apple wasn't cool (it still isnt)

• Locked thread