Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
I know that the US and UK versions of these games have some different puzzles in some places. Are you gonna post the US versions too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Hamster name? Rick.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah, I was referencing Kirby's animal buddy with that name. :v:

Can't really participate in the puzzle solving since I've played this before, but I'll try for the UK puzzles since I've played the US version.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Oh sweet, I haven't done any of the weekly puzzles. I'll join in on these.

DLC 2: Swap 0 and 2, and swap 5 and 6.

DLC 3: 360

DLC 4: http://i.imgur.com/OBTvDmD.png

DLC 5: 1

DLC 6: 2

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Oh hey a UK puzzle. That's not very different from the US version. :geno: Anyone have any idea why that was changed? Aside from the fact that dates are written differently in the US and the UK.

30 UK: 13/08

• Locked thread