Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Puzzle 18: Right 3, Up 2, Left 1, Up 2, Right 2, Down 1, Right 2, Up 1, Left 1, Up 2, Right 1. Working backwards makes it a lot easier to solve.

19: Any multiple of 6 should work, including 6 itself.

14: 6 children got a red balloon. It's the only answer that isn't all or nothing because if the number of red caps in the class were either greater or less than 4 then either everyone or no one would see 4 red caps.

16: It's A. The center of the large flowers in C are off terms of size and color, and B has a small dot present just below the large black spot on the center right hand side that isn't present in A or the black & white picture

25: While the rabbit and lion both have a way out of the maze, the last sentence of the puzzle makes me think it's going to pull some kind of trick answer. I'm guessing the lion eats the rabbit and is the only one that will escape.

21: 3 minutes. The rules of the puzzle essentially make it work the same way as exponents of 2 in math, and 2 to the third power is 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
37:It's 2. He just has to hit the first one at such an angle that it lands 11 from the hole.

53: I'm too lazy to actually follow through with this one, but I know it has to be either Luke or the guy with the mustache three above him since they're the only ones that start 6 spaces away from a woman.

30: They spent 8-13 (or 13-8, take your pick) in BED

47: 20

52: Rain on Thursday and Saturday, clouds on Monday (the previous Sunday could be cloudy, after all), Sun on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
42: Make an L piece with the top row and the right block on the next row down.

43: It looks like you just cut after the 4th row on the left and the 3rd row on the right.

50: I think B and D are the Troomoos, A, C and E are Nowheys.

39: A has a red shirt with white pants, B has a white shirt with blue pants, C has a blue shirt with red pants

48: He's thie bald guy in the upper left going after the hat.

• Locked thread