Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
My wife and me are trying to get in this year so wish us luck goons!

Think I can fake a diabetic seizure and touch Chris Evans? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Alan Smithee posted:

Me and another goon found a handicapped attendant pass on the street that would have probably gotten us places. We didn't use it because that would have been low down

if you do genuinely qualify for a handicapped/disabled pass I imagine there's a lot of perks that come with it fwiw

While it'd be nice, most people don't really realize what diabetes is and some milk it cause they have fat rear end diabetes or "beetus," I wouldn't abuse my condition to get ahead of any body...unless it's for a diet coke.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Pan Dulce posted:

I'm screwed. Going for badges for myself, my goon boyfriend, and my cousin. 3 lost souls... and one's on a drat cellphone trying since he doesn't have access to a computer of any kind.

Jesus Christ, tell them to go to a drat library.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

:(

Congrats to all who are attending, I hate all of you. <3

• Locked thread