Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I have grown to hate blue circles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Dr Tran posted:

Preview Night running low

Oh no now I can't wait in line for some loving toy or something.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I miss the old days where it was a loving blood bath of F5'ing and server time outs and only the strongest made it.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

MadJackal posted:

You pretty much have to be in a group of 3 to guarantee getting even a single day to Con.

One must appreciate the tragic fact that only cool people who have friends were able to get in to a comic book convention.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I'm actually nervous and it's so stupid that I'm nervous over a loving hotel room.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

The first time the form loaded there was a hotel selection tab but I couldn't actually select any of the hotels, just look at them. Took me a whole minute to realize I wasn't just crazy and needed to reload the page. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

The University of Comic Con Hotels has rejected my application for enrollment. :(

• Locked thread