Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

That actually doesn't seem like a terrible idea. I mean you don't have to park it at the Marriot but there are places downtown you could probably park an RV and I've had friends rent RVs for festivals and such for a long weekend for < $500. Hell you could probably make the money back selling showers out of it for the hardcore line campers (if you got busted for running a portable shower business at SDCC that's an awesome story).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I'm not big on the exhibition hall but when I was in there it seemed like it flowed better than previous years. I saw a lot more organization of lines to keep them out of traffic and the lines themselves had more volunteers assigned to keep them neater.

I had similar experience in the hall lines where rather than a couple harried people running back and forth they had lots of people keeping the whole line neat and clearly marking where it begins and ends.

So anecdotally everything felt maybe a bit better organized than previous years but this is just from Weds-Fri as we had to miss Sat and Sun this year.

• Locked thread