Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
Going to try for Saturday and Wednesday this weekend, but if we don't get them it's alright since we'll have a 3 month old with us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

RevKrule posted:

I can't remember if you have it but if you don't, you need the other 4 days to get Wednesday.

Also, people who miss preview night, aren't missing much at all unless you're into exclusives and aren't into big toy makers. Most exclusives now have daily allotments too. Also it's good if you're into getting commissions since some of the more popular artists can get their lists filled up fast, though even that's not what it once was. A lot of major artists now take a list Wednesday and Thursday and then decide which of those they want to do.

Yeah we got everything but Saturday and preview night in the pre-reg. Last year we got our badges on Wednesday looked around the exhibit hall and took off within like an hour, so preview nights not a big deal, but it's nice to have in case.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Yeah my wife is checking twitter and seeing people getting in.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I only need 2 days for my wife, a freidn and me, so I hope someone who needs all days utilizes your help.

I Pmed my stuff just in case, but help space butler instead

Shawn fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Feb 21, 2015

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

If Saturday sells out I will wait anyway and be able to get 3 tickets for others.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

We've got 4 people working together and none of us has gotten in and we had rough luck in pre-reg where I was the only one to get in. I can't believe the luck this year.

E: Saturday is out.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I feel bad for anyone coming from out of town and doing Thurs and Sunday. Since the only days are separated by 2 days.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I'm in if anyone wants Thursday and Sunday

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I had enough to get you both

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Haha, I actually told my wife and buddy we should do the Zoo.

Space_Butler and Alan Smithee, You guys are covered for Thursday Sunday, as well as Space Butler's Friend.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Neraren posted:

You absolutely should.The Zoo is awesome, and theres a chance to see some celebrities who are in town for the Con going to the Zoo too. A couple years ago when my family went to the zoo we saw Stana Katic from Castle there.

You're mailbox is full, Sorry I couldn't help you, My wife is still on so I will let you know if she get's in.

Edit: :( It's all gone.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Yeah, that was a rough registration. I'm really sad not to see more success in the thread.

I'm thinking next year our luck will be worse even with pre-reg.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

bobula posted:

I had a group of three but no luck. I'm in denial; I always get a ticket! Surely there will be another sale... Right??

Nah honestly I was contemplating not going this year and this made things way easier. I may go to check out downtown poo poo for a day or two but at least I won't miss work like I do every year!

They will sell off returned badges at a later date. Sometimes they do it on ebay.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

You okay if I wait til I get the email before I pp? Just so you know I'm not flaking or anything. I don't know if there's a way to check the status in your member acct

That's fine, or I can e-mail you the receipt it has your name on it.

Edt: I already e-mailed it to Space_Butler.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

How much did you get the doubletree for? We had a buddy miss the early bird mission valley sale so it was 500 a night and he ended up finding a shared room with a bunch of strangers instead.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

They banned strollers from the program rooms. I know, I was one of those assholes, but we didn't do the exhibit floor at all since we had it. We just did the indigo ballroom, and they were really inconsistent about enforcing the no strollers. Maybe because we just stayed in the very back row.

They made me take the stroller out on Thursday when the room was barely half full and then on Friday when it was packed I asked the lady at the door where she wanted me to park it and she said just take it in.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Did anyone do the Marvel pins? I want to hear what a train wreck it was since I decided to pass on them due to baby and marvel's stupid distribution plans with them. I also hated that they weren't metal pins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I was doing a lovely job of paying attention and failed to notice that I got it. Lord knows how long it sat there. 4 days, haven't gotten 4 days in 3 years.

• Locked thread