Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bigmike
Oct 20, 2003

I got a 4-day badge this year with my name on it (and still have it) through someone else. I just made a member ID and account but can't validate my badge with this account. Will I be able to pre-register at any point with my badge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigmike
Oct 20, 2003

Jarnet posted:

If your friend was a professional I'm not sure that it counts for prereg purposes. I've said no thank you to my pro friends in the past so that I could be in the system as "this member id went to comic con" for the next year's prereg. You can email and ask but I'm guessing that's your issue?

Yeah, my friend got our badges through someone who I think gets hook ups for a living. It's definitely a legit badge with my name on it, but I don't think I'm getting access to her member ID. Was just hoping there was some way to associate my badge with my newly created member ID at some point throughout the prereg process.

• Locked thread