Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
I'm registered as a trade professional, but I'll be going for open reg tomorrow too just in case. My sister and her friend are also doing it, so I figure I can help increase their odds also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
I already did because I'm neurotic like that. I know the Pro email said I could get a refund on the Open Reg badge if I get one, but does that also mean I could keep the Open Reg badge and a Pro badge?

EDIT:
Scratch that. I found this line on their site:
You may not purchase badges for others using your own Comic-Con Member ID.

I'm assuming that means I wouldn't be able to buy a second badge for myself with my own ID?

ElmerTheWasabi fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Feb 21, 2015

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004

Axel Serenity posted:

Chances are, once you claim your Pro badge, they may issue an auto-refund down the road anyway.

I mean, you can buy tickets for yourself all you want; Member IDs are tied to names so as long as you are only buying for yourself there shouldn't be an issue. But, really, why would you want two badges for yourself unless you just really hate money? Pro badges give you all five days, so there wouldn't be much reason to keep the Open Reg badge.

Well the second badge I could give to a friend who didn't get one. That combined with my Pro badge and the guest badge = badges for days ya'll.

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
I was able to get my Pro friends to get some badges for my sister and her friend. Hopefully I can get my own badge during Trade Pro. I'm gonna feel like a real dummy if I don't get one for myself.

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
So. Trade pro reg huh? Welp, see ya!

But seriously, when is Trade pro reg gonna happen? I have a friend from regular pro who said hotel registration is on the 24th. Trade pro should be before that right?

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
I just got mine, and a guest badge for a friend as well. No hassle at all. Weird how out of the blue it was, but I'll take it.

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
gently caress me. I didn't know this was how parking was being handled this year.

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
Can anyone tell me how picking up Pro and guest badges works? I know I'll need my photo ID and barcode to pick up my badge, but will my guest have to be there with me and have their ID when I pick up?

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
Awesome, good to hear. Thanks goons.

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
I have a friend who might be interested. His girlfriend has a badge, but he doesn't. I'll hit him up and PM you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004

RevKrule posted:

If you aren't in line for hall h for Friday right now don't bother. It's down to the marina.

This line is bullshit. They have what must be 4 people handing out wrist bands to thousands.

• Locked thread