Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

it looks like a buddhist monk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i made a drawing after carefully reading the thread to be sure the joke hadn't been made

then just as a precaution i reread it so i'd be extra sure and i found the joke :negative:

so much effort

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

ball is rolling

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ulvir

even doors can havethe sadbrains

dogcrash truther

ulvir posted:

even doors can havethe sadbrains

"i wish someone would slam me so hard i'd break" - this door

FluffieDuckie

ok i was encouraged to post mine anyway so i did. p sad when the duck is the first drawing when you call out for help from the "artists"

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

i made a drawing after carefully reading the thread to be sure the joke hadn't been made

then just as a precaution i reread it so i'd be extra sure and i found the joke :negative:

so much effort

ppost the drawing anyway

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

ppost the drawing anyway

way ahead of you bb

dogcrash truther
whoops my bad, i see you did. :) its beautiful. nice weed rear end

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

whoops my bad, i see you did. :) its beautiful. nice weed rear end

ty. a little inside humor for my yobber buds

ulvir

respect the hell outta the weed rear end

ulvir

dogcrash truther posted:

google THIS

dogcrash truther posted:

"I see a red me and I want to paint me black."

ulvir

Jett posted:

"I see a red me and I want to paint me black."

drat

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
things getting emotional in here, must be like watching the movie titanic

bacalou

tbh I thought somebody doxxed me when I saw this thread. in art school we went to a showroom and studied doors which was the watershed moment for me not giving a gently caress about art school

dogcrash truther

bacalou posted:

tbh I thought somebody doxxed me when I saw this thread. in art school we went to a showroom and studied doors which was the watershed moment for me not giving a gently caress about art school

What were you supposed to learn about doors?

bacalou

dogcrash truther posted:

What were you supposed to learn about doors?

iirc it was a study on the form and function of art as a usable object or a study on wood working :rolleyes:

dogcrash truther

bacalou posted:

iirc it was a study on the form and function of art as a usable object or a study on wood working :rolleyes:

you should draw a door

ulvir

dogcrash truther posted:

you should draw a door

FluffieDuckie

i drew a door scene and i'm not even a trained artist. the real artists are slacking

bacalou

okay fine done

bacalou

dogcrash truther

i was hoping for this joke

bacalou

i was going to draw jim morrison but

bacalou

Stormyish

yeah actually they will

bacalou posted:

that sounds reasonable

yeah actually they will
Art Teacher: aduhhhh duhhhhhh mostly when we consider art we duhhhduhhhh think purely aesthetic terms duhhhhh. today were going to be discussion(sic) art as utilitarian object brbrbbrbbrbbrbbrbbrbrrbbConsider an object as simple as a door - functional, yes, but designed for adsvuigldk jkjeauty as well. however, does being defined by function rather than form mean that it cannot be art duhhhhh vdurrrrr
bacalou [wearing neon pink/green jacket, wraparound shades and sideways baseball cap while holding skateboard under arm]: Yawn-o-rama, teach! When are you going to teach us something we can REALLY use - like how to shred a gnarly wave!

bacalou

no they will not posted:

Art Teacher: aduhhhh duhhhhhh mostly when we consider art we duhhhduhhhh think purely aesthetic terms duhhhhh. today were going to be discussion(sic) art as utilitarian object brbrbbrbbrbbrbbrbbrbrrbbConsider an object as simple as a door - functional, yes, but designed for adsvuigldk jkjeauty as well. however, does being defined by function rather than form mean that it cannot be art duhhhhh vdurrrrr
bacalou [wearing neon pink/green jacket, wraparound shades and sideways baseball cap while holding skateboard under arm]: Yawn-o-rama, teach! When are you going to teach us something we can REALLY use - like how to shred a gnarly wave!

emmie

no they will not posted:

tao of lmao

pig slut lisa

irl is good

yeah actually they will

Wait... there's a front page?

Ace of Baes

no they will not posted:

Wait... there's a front page?

im sorry but im going to have to ban you now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I discovered that I can make things in Google Drawing, hold on. this might not suck too bad

ok here it is

cat_herder fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jan 20, 2015

ulvir

no they will not posted:

FluffieDuckie

you guys should have listened to dogcrash and posted pictures. but you didn't and garbage day was forced to use my picture for the front page article. you may have your fancy "art degrees" and your "talent", but look who's the published artist now :colbert:

bwatts

being on the front page would ruin my "underground" aesthetic. i can't risk that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

so far i haven't found that the fame has changed my everyday life much, but it's still early

• Locked thread