Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Aw man. Catherine Coulson has died. She was the Log Lady and was gonna reprise the role, too.

I was already thinking how hard this is gonna be to pull of without Frank Silva around, this stings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

That's pretty much the movie, you sure you fell asleep?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

BBC Culture polled 177 critics from around the world to determine the best movies of the 21st century, and Mulholland Drive came in at #1. I'll be honest, it wouldn't have been my decision, but all the same, good going against some stiff competition.

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20160819-the-21st-centurys-100-greatest-films

• Locked thread