Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I've been wondering when someone was going to make this thread! David Lynch is probably my favorite director and he's been a huge inspiration on my process as an artist.

I recently had the opportunity to see an exhibition of David Lynch's work, The Unified Field, over at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art. They had a bunch of his older drawings from around the time he made Eraserhead and some of his newer work. There was also a restaging of one of his first short films, Six Men Getting Sick. The animation's projected on this plaster wall with busts climbing out from it. It's one of the few pieces of art I've seen that's made me have an actual physical reaction, and it really needs to be seen in person.

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jan 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread