Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Wild at Heart is by far his most underrated movie. The fact that it won a Palme d'Or is both a wonderful and hilarious thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

metricchip posted:

I could listen to David Lynch talk about drat near anything for hours and hours.

Everything about him, from his tone of voice to the actual words coming out of his mouth are absolutely mesmerizing and brilliant.

Personally I think Werner Herzog has him beat there.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

The most recent episode of Twin Peaks may be the most David Lynchiest thing that David Lynch has ever done.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

I was going to say that the stupid paternity plot line was a huge waste of time but even that tangentially has a most wonderful payoff in season 3 :allears:

Now the James Hurley and the lonely housewife story, that was a huge waste of time.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Y'all are doing yourselves a serious disservice by not seeing Sting in a codpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Lester Shy posted:

but I definitely have bad dreams about certain objects or people feeling "wrong."

This is the entire finale and even after 17 hours of Lynchian madness it was still incredibly chilling, moreso due to the lack of his usual grotesqueries.

• Locked thread