Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Honestly think this show is pretty cute and the weird eating scenes only take up like 30 seconds an episode so I can live with that.
Still glad I didn't make this thread though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

drat, those girls can eat.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I can only assume they're like judges on Masterchef, they only try a couple of mouthfuls before moving onto the next dish.
Otherwise I'm pretty sure they just ate their own body weight in food.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What the hell are 'potstickers' and why did they translate gyoza to that? :psyduck:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guess it must be an American thing.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mikl posted:

The mom has the same voice actor as Yoshinoya-sensei, and it's great.

I knew I recognised her voice from somewhere.
This show is actually a pretty cute SoL now that it seems to have almost completely dropped the weird eating stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Kirin's meat bag is the best.

• Locked thread