Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

i was on a date today and w as too retarded to ask "you wanna meet again?" before we split, now I'm gonna spend the rest of this day a nervous wreck until I text her tomorrow being all "hey th anks for a great time yesterday, would love to do it again if you want to"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

ulvir posted:

i was on a date today and w as too retarded to ask "you wanna meet again?" before we split, now I'm gonna spend the rest of this day a nervous wreck until I text her tomorrow being all "hey th anks for a great time yesterday, would love to do it again if you want to"

I'm now gonna complain about my stupid complaining and not-subtly-at-all mention in passing that she actually texted me first and she also wants to meet again so I suddenly have my hopes up

ulvir

alnilam posted:

Quote this if you hope ulvir finds true wuv

• Locked thread