Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams
If you have an abounding love for your country then you must embrace it's atrocities. Both stand as the foundation to form true love with a person, place, thing.

Your friend sounds safe and not into commitments. Probably because neither of them are rushing it and having fun, knowing it will end one day.

Disinterested posted:

The idea of flying a flag outside your house and swearing allegiance in the morning - what the gently caress?

Hahaha I live in a loving rural backwoods where there's cars on cement blocks, livestock and stray animals roam free, and there's still dudes every morning with their breakfast of Steel Reserve and a Marlboro Red hoisting flags up military issue flagpoles sticking out of their RVs that have no wheels everyday for 25 years straight.

Now multiply that patriotic morning by a couple hundred million - but every race, creed, religion in our country doing it. At once. Everyday. Several times a day.

It's American As gently caress (TM).

Armani fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jan 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

SedanChair posted:

Ah yes, the treasured "we had to nuke the Japs, they were going to resist us in a grueling ground campaign and 1 million GIs would have perished."

It doesn't matter; they won:

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/DRpks

Look at that. How is that not a complete loving invasion and takeover.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

icantfindaname posted:

racism is over you stupid Euro, we got rid of it over 50 years ago. infact slavery and Jim Crow are points of pride for our country because white middle class WASPs have twisted them so much they actually feel more proud of getting rid of them than they feel any shame for them existing to begin with

*starts chanting USA USA USA*

This is the beauty of a comedy post on SA. Never really saw it that way. Hmn.

• Locked thread