Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
A lot of Europeans are not from Germany and therefore have no reason to be proud of their Slav hovels, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

waitwhatno posted:

Please read the following paragraph with a strong, patronizing German accent:

Sie Bitte Unterlassen! Nicht stehlen mein Gimmick!

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Maybe you'd find more people proud of their county in Europe if y'all stopped hanging around with people from the political left. Just an idea.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Germany is very concerned that gas prices not go up, if that's what you mean.

Which could be be accomplished by putting the whole Ukraine under EU/Russian oversight so that we finally get a winter without our gas delieveries mysteriously disappearing in Kiev.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

drilldo squirt posted:

Man, you guys love talking about how worse America is than europe.

Guess it's time for our "Europe is more racist than America" thread again.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

waitwhatno posted:

Wait, you guys do know that this is a troll thread from gbs, right? Everyone is still doing satire? Just wanted to make sure that we are still on the same page. Heil Hilter!

Speak for yourself. I treat this thread and the posters within with the same amount of respect I have for any other thread or poster in D&D.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Panzeh posted:

Poland deserved all the partitions it got and the fact that it couldn't naturally assert its own independence is very telling about its national character.

Poland actually had plans to invade Germany post-WW1 and annex great tracts of land so the glorious Großz-Polnizsche Woyarskingdom could have its resurgence.

They weren't able to pull through because not even the French were willing to help the 'llacks against Germany.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

davidb posted:

The people Ive met in poland, my family, their friends. Are very happy with the condition of the polish economy, how its grown since adopting american ways. And we have a democracy that works very well for us.

I guess it's hard for corrupt politicians to stay in power when they spend their first bribe making the pilot of their airplane drink so much vodka that he crushes the whole thing into the ground. :911:

• Locked thread