Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

davidb posted:

I just know that rigged votes is my cutoff and aparthaid isnt. Because aparthaid is like slaves in america not voting. And i still consider america a democracy pre civil war.

oh man, you should probably stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
america america he's our man if he cant do it no one can

rah rah sis boom bah

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

davidb posted:

Perhaps im racist against my own skin color. Or maybe its exactly what i said. That poor countries where people destroy their own country dont matter to the world stage.

I said poor and others said, what...you dont like black people?

Their just people. Their actions are what matter. In africa the people are corrupt and genocidal/tribal. Their free to live according to their inclination to destroy anyone from the other village. But that also means their country doenst matter.

why doesnt america help them? why wont the harbinger of "almost world peace" save these savages from themselves?!

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

davidb posted:

Your a confused little thing arent you, its so cute watching the dumb ones struggle.

Your right the muslims are determined to self mutilate. But thats not an inherent late. Europeans were determined to destroy themselves for the past couple hundered years then they exhausted themselves.

Muslims can exhaust themselves. They just need a couple more decades of worldwide isis type bullshit where muslims are beheading muslims before theyll figure out when you fight by thr sword you die by the sword

muslims aren't a monolith, hope this helps

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

davidb posted:

It doesnt. Wherever muslims exist their killing people.

that's wild, my upstairs neighbor is muslim and he's super nice. i wondered who he killed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

zeal posted:

Cool, wallow in your voluntary ignorance! It's always nice to know ahead of time when someone's opinions can be discounted as half-baked nonsense.

that dude literally called all muslims "camel fuckers" like 2 pages back.

• Locked thread