Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I thought the name/av combo was pretty funny, myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

i dont see what was so bad about mists tbqh. it was better than cataclysm.

That's like saying HIV is better than AIDs.

Mists had bad zones, a bunch of lovely dailies, dumb class balance, a legendary quest that punished you in a million ways, and was just generally boring as hell. I guess it got better towards the end but it sucked.

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

I apologize.

If I pay money to change my poo poo to something not rear end related, can I finally post here?

I don't have a problem with you posting here. I think you might want to stay away from butthole related things for a while though.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

I apologize.

If I pay money to change my poo poo to something not rear end related, can I finally post here?

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

That's like saying HIV is better than AIDs.

Mists had bad zones, a bunch of lovely dailies, dumb class balance, a legendary quest that punished you in a million ways, and was just generally boring as hell. I guess it got better towards the end but it sucked.

well yea but i never hear anyone bitching about cata, and i think it's because 'omg pandas wtf were they thinking' is just easier to latch onto than legitimate complaints

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

well yea but i never hear anyone bitching about cata, and i think it's because 'omg pandas wtf were they thinking' is just easier to latch onto than legitimate complaints

This is getting off topic but like everyone hates Cata, dude. It had bad raids, poo poo balance between 10 man/25 man, terrible 5mans (aside from the last 3), and was just generally bad. The new 1-60 was nice but I wish they had kept more of the original 1-60 stuff but just added new quests here and there rather than totally redoing it.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

This is getting off topic but like everyone hates Cata, dude. It had bad raids, poo poo balance between 10 man/25 man, terrible 5mans (aside from the last 3), and was just generally bad. The new 1-60 was nice but I wish they had kept more of the original 1-60 stuff but just added new quests here and there rather than totally redoing it.
i didnt like it either i just dont see many people complain about it. maybe thats my fault

back on topic then: anus butts poop

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW

I apologize.

Why don't you just not post here, and save yourself some cash.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

That guy is really good and is under my protection.

I agree. The only comparison I was making was the obsession. Not the quality of the poster, of which there is no comparison. See sig below

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The designed Super Mario Bros. 1-1 last. They made the first Mario level last. That means that in early builds of Mario, that level wasn't even there. Can you believe it? Where would you even start? Would it be a water level? Would it be Bowser's castle? Maybe you played as Bowser. Maybe you played as Donkey Kong.

Game development sure is crazy.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Mario Teaches Wiping

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Super Mario Shoe Shine

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Jawtramp posted:

Why don't you just not post here, and save yourself some cash.

please dont make me choose between sadbrains that have molten down in the iz

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
I shouldn't have copied and pasted his meltdown posts and posted them as mine, expecting people to recognize them as originally being posted by the Tails rear end in a top hat sprite man.. I understand that, now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jawtramp posted:

I shouldn't have copied and pasted his meltdown posts and posted them as mine, expecting people to recognize them as originally being posted by the Tails rear end in a top hat sprite man.. I understand that, now.

I thought it was funny

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Black Baby Goku posted:

I thought it was funny

Same

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
I thought this was about WoW

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Jawtramp posted:

Don't worry I recognized them.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

AtlasToked posted:

I thought this was about WoW

It was. I mean drat mario rear end in a top hat dude you don't have to make every thread about you. I don't wanna offend the Obese Brotherhood but please control yourself.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Blackheart posted:

It was. I mean drat mario rear end in a top hat dude you don't have to make every thread about you. I don't wanna offend the Obese Brotherhood but please control yourself.

sorry

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I don't believe it.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

world of warcraft more like world of warcrap

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

you paid money and still picked something related to buttholes, lmao

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

just make a completely new cyber identity, enter the witness protection program of posts

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill smell that hole a mile away

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can tails butthole human being stop hijacking every thread to talk about assholes or whatever insanely gbs crap comes to his mind.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Someone please restore his tails butthole avatar as well.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

that was a shortlived alliance

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Someone please restore his tails butthole avatar as well.

Do not do this. I was guaranteed protection and I like this username and avatar.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Pewdiepie posted:

MarioTeachesWiping

lol

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

ill smell that hole a mile away

I thought you were out for a month dude.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cyra nobody cares about you outside of laughing at you

if you just posted like a normal person nobody would give a poo poo but the moment someone goes 'tails butthole guy' you go 'ACTUALLY I DO NOT CARE ABOUT VIDEO GAME BUTTHOLES VERY MUCH AT ALL...'

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

How are they GBS posts?

If you have to ask,

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Do not do this. I was guaranteed protection and I like this username and avatar.

At this very moment you must transform into a new being, tossing your previous shackles to the ground and never speaking of such things again.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thug Lessons posted:

I thought you were out for a month dude.

someone made a wish on the dragon balls

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Endorph posted:

cyra nobody cares about you outside of laughing at you

if you just posted like a normal person nobody would give a poo poo but the moment someone goes 'tails butthole guy' you go 'ACTUALLY I DO NOT CARE ABOUT VIDEO GAME BUTTHOLES VERY MUCH AT ALL...'

I do post like a completely normal person. Everyone just would not shut the gently caress up about the avatar, so I got tired of it. Nothing I have done outside of that has been out of the norm for imp zone, so I really don't get what your problem is. gently caress.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sizup posted:

you paid money and still picked something related to buttholes, lmao

Toilet humor is one of the most time tested appreciated forms of comedy and you need to shut the gently caress up.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Time to dig out the mario gifs

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Time to dig out the mario gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU