Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
As an adult man who spends my free time painting tiny goblins with a qtip, fingerboarding is totally retarded to me and I hope all fingerpunks get a wasting disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

haha nice band-aid dumbass, did you sprain your finger doing a kick-flip grind with that plastic toy?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ulvir

I.N.R.I

ulvir posted:

haha nice band-aid dumbass, did you sprain your finger doing a kick-flip grind with that plastic toy?

erm, the coarse texture of the band aid fibers allow the fingers better purchase on the board. even i lnew that i dont know anything about finger skate boarding. actuall, y i hate it. its nowhere near as good as uhhh the wire, or bioshock infinite, which are both great and if you like other videogames insetad of them then i'll kill you

I.N.R.I
Lol.. this guy on the finger skate boarding forums that i browse (fr fun, i hate finger skateboarding but its nice to lurk around and read the retarded posts that these hipsters maek every single day of their patetic lives) said he was quitting finger skateboarding and getting into video games. i was like ya, respecteble.. but then came the list of games hed bought and the console he bought them for. i couldnt believe my eyes. holy poo poo. lmfao. just lmfao. just laughing my loving rear end off

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther

I.N.R.I posted:

Lol.. this guy on the finger skate boarding forums that i browse (fr fun, i hate finger skateboarding but its nice to lurk around and read the retarded posts that these hipsters maek every single day of their patetic lives) said he was quitting finger skateboarding and getting into video games. i was like ya, respecteble.. but then came the list of games hed bought and the console he bought them for. i couldnt believe my eyes. holy poo poo. lmfao. just lmfao. just laughing my loving rear end off

Xbox one, no doubt

bwatts

rofl

GEExCEE

Crimea, 1945

FDR : Ya dude you should have seen it, it was loving gnary. 720 airwalk off the pipe then I did a kickflip into a classic 50/50 along the whole rail, Uit was crazy

WC: Woaw... that's Sick bro!!

STALIN [completely serious]: That deck is like 4 inches long max... what the gently caress are you talking about...

[FDR&WC]: ....

FDR wheels himself out of the room. An aide shuts the door after him. Quiet sobbing can be heard from behind the door.

WC: Smooth dude. Real smooth.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I drive a 1993 honda civic and I like anime and manga.

E: I've got blisters on my fingers I'll let you decide what from

Dr Cheeto

Prodigal T-REX posted:

I drive a 1993 honda civic and I like anime and manga.

E: I've got blisters on my fingers I'll let you decide what from

practicing sweet kick flips ?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Dr Cheeto posted:

practicing sweet kick flips ?

No. The hilt of my blade chafes my index finger after cutting things in twain and also I do a lot of the lewd double entendre version of that as well.

deep dish peat moss

I.N.R.I posted:

chyeah... put another hole in my indoor cardboard halfpipe today so i said gently caress it. i took my 4" Skully Piston with custom FUCH HED wheels (ceramic bearings bro!!!) to a real skatepark.. let me tell you i was beaten, i n one instance i had a water bottle filled with rocks thrown at me which missed my head by like 1ft maximum, and loving poo poo bag children spat on me and told me to gently caress off out of their way. but i dont care. and lets face it until they can land a 720 like i can then i should have the right of way here.

Telemundoz

CHEE

ZeroCount

sure you might be able to live a fulfilling life with other humans and without having to break down and cry on the phone to grandma every evening (mum died and dad rotates between being in the army and in prison) but can you do this sicknasty finger ollie?

yeah I didn't think so. Life's all about trade-offs

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
with fingerskateboarding you can slow down time at the best part of a trick, something you cant do on a regular skateboard

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
fingerskateboarding is every bit as dangerous as footskateboarding, and dont ever call it fingerskating, we are nothing those figure8 icefags

----------------

Scaly Haylie

i'm pretty glad birds on finger skateboards are a thing.

playground tough
i legitimately used to fingerboard

someone buy me one and ill kikglip for byob lets shred some gnars

Scaly Haylie

Squirrel007 posted:

i legitimately used to fingerboard

someone buy me one and ill kikglip for byob lets shred some gnars

if fingerboards are valued to the point that you can't trivially buy one, we have failed as a society

Telemundoz

CHEE
Can we get some more birds on fingerboards?

Senior Management

dogcrash truther posted:

As an adult man who spends my free time painting tiny goblins with a qtip, fingerboarding is totally retarded to me and I hope all fingerpunks get a wasting disease

please paint some Plague Marines and Zombies for me along with Typhus.

:jerry:

Scaly Haylie

Telemundoz posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Telemundoz posted:

emoji

playground tough

treasure bear

whoa

ulvir

omg the weed rear end

dogcrash truther

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Wish I had that hat.

----------------

GEExCEE

my wife won't let me wear the hat

FluffieDuckie

GEExCEE posted:

what the

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

GEExCEE posted:

Kill her.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Or send me the hat, I will wear it all the time.

----------------

Kuromyneko

Kuro neko

Look at them go :)

GEExCEE

she's right

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

she wants a baby

drilldo squirt

GC give me the weed had or the baby please.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

weed rear end hat? finger skate board? professional gaming keyboard? :drat:

• Locked thread