Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Whats worse: being a professional gamer or being a professional fingerboarder?

playground tough

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

weed rear end hat? finger skate board? professional gaming keyboard? :drat:

Hustle Hound

all is known

gentlemen we have achieved ultimate weed rear end

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

goldmine

GEExCEE

my wife hates children

GEExCEE

playground tough
In case you guys wanna know where all the pros hang out:
http://www.fingerflipinc.com/forum/

In retrospect its kinda a cool community. Lots of kids learning about digital art and gaining crafting skills and poo poo.

heres a website you can pay 32 euros for a set of wheels with bearings in them :psyduck:
http://www.yellowoodstore.com/wheels/prod/500

I.N.R.I

oliwan posted:

Whats worse: being a professional gamer or being a professional fingerboarder?

it depends on who answers the qiestion

I.N.R.I
*nlows your drat mind w zen knowledge or wptever

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Squirrel007 posted:

heres a website you can pay 32 euros for a set of wheels with bearings in them :psyduck:
http://www.yellowoodstore.com/wheels/prod/500

whoa whoa whoa. don't try to fingerboard with such inferior equipment. The expensive stuff costs more up front, but there's a reason why all the pros use it.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

it depends on who answers the qiestion

god

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fax Sender

kiss my ass
finger broads

I.N.R.I
The sex act of fingering a female ftw,. love those puns. I see these kinds of puns all the ti,me on the finger skateboarding forum that i ruthlessly troll (byob) and theyre always really funny

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
you can also finger a male, you cis scum

----------------

I.N.R.I

oliwan posted:

listen m8, im the last person on these fiorums who needs to be lectured about political correctness.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

listen m8, im the last person on these fiorums who needs to be lectured about political correctness.

lol yes that's why you simply "forget" about anal fingering, lol sure thing

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
very convenient

Fax Sender

kiss my ass

I.N.R.I posted:

The sex act of fingering a female ftw,. love those puns. I see these kinds of puns all the ti,me on the finger skateboarding forum that i ruthlessly troll (byob) and theyre always really funny

thanks man

playground tough

Fax Sender posted:

finger broads

Scaly Haylie

oliwan posted:

i'll have you know that many of the males on byob could be described as broad.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
none of my homosexual friends fingerboard op

but they think its gay

ty bacalou!

BCR

Didn't know there was such a thing op. Thanks for being emotionally invested.

Telemundoz

CHEE

ulvir

ass
Wyat are some good ways of messing with gay finger skateborders? Sometimes I like to Super Glue the lovely tiny wheels of their skateboardsa nd watch as they lay confused as to why their lovely skateboards wont work

----------------

ulvir

put a wet coat of paint on top the deck for some multi-level trolling

I.N.R.I

rear end posted:

Wyat are some good ways of messing with gay finger skateborders? Sometimes I like to Super Glue the lovely tiny wheels of their skateboardsa nd watch as they lay confused as to why their lovely skateboards wont work

i like to post insulting thereads about thenm on the internet and watch them QQ and imagine their 4 inch thick spectacles steaming up irl

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ulvir

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
you know you can make a career doing the fb competitive circuit... hate all you want but I ghostflip coast to coast repping the pro cup hard for that sweet sweet prize money. I travel cross country doing a sport kids do for fun and i'm paid for it. I'm living on five digits.

Scaly Haylie

the facebook competitive circuit

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

I.N.R.I posted:

Holy shi.t.. i cant believe this finger skateboard artist is using Super Boney wheels on a Spacefuck board ... thats insanely retarded. Im not even intpo finger skateboarding and i know that. It just goes to show that all finger skateboarders are retarded homosexuals who proabably watch japanese cartoons insetad of normal tv

ok first off look i didnt read the thread and i dont know what a finger or a skateboard is so im not into it at ALL but you are wrong as a dead mans dick about the Boney/Spacefuck combo. it catches poo poo a lot for being high maint and less stable than something more popular like a Birdcock/Hamb but with someone who takes the TIME to GET USED TO IT its got some of the best vertical scrunting and g-forces in the sport period

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USebeqkPQQs

El Spider

lol

----------------

dogcrash truther

the nazis kileld the wrong people

pig slut lisa

irl is good

the font on the sign

:negative:

Telemundoz

CHEE

These need to be a Photoshop Phriday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir