Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I.N.R.I posted:

chyeah... put another hole in my indoor cardboard halfpipe today so i said gently caress it. i took my 4" Skully Piston with custom FUCH HED wheels (ceramic bearings bro!!!) to a real skatepark.. let me tell you i was beaten, i n one instance i had a water bottle filled with rocks thrown at me which missed my head by like 1ft maximum, and loving poo poo bag children spat on me and told me to gently caress off out of their way. but i dont care. and lets face it until they can land a 720 like i can then i should have the right of way here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread