Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
youre all trolled as a result of this thread since i know for a fact youre all deeply invested in the culture of finger skateboarding. you should get better hobbies like collecting skiffle music records or watching tv shows on netflix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
people who finger skateboard are loving perverts/. only perferts and fedora wearing grease balls are into finger skateboarding. a better hobby to have woudl be to collect videogames on the Steam application

I.N.R.I
Holy shi.t.. i cant believe this finger skateboard artist is using Super Boney wheels on a Spacefuck board ... thats insanely retarded. Im not even intpo finger skateboarding and i know that. It just goes to show that all finger skateboarders are retarded homosexuals who proabably watch japanese cartoons insetad of normal tv

I.N.R.I
average byob poster: peop;el who do finger skateboarding are awesome. i really look up to fingerboarding pioneers Percy "half pipe" Schmitz and Christopher "both hands" Pomf. by the way , Percy drives a 1995 honda civic just like me, and its the same colour too. Im 45

I.N.R.I

oliwan posted:

what about fingering ur mam?

LOL

I.N.R.I

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

skating your fingers down the aisle, when u hit to the miniature kicker @ the steps before the altar you pop a sweet kickflip then a nollie, finishing with a good manual & stopping next 2 the love of your life

shuffling your way down the aisle on all fours while you wafve your right arm from left to right and make the board slalom from pew to pew. by the time you reach your betrothed there are holes worn in your jeans and your kjees are bleeding and everyone present wants to beat the poo poo out of you. whatever man... at least I aint into anime...

I.N.R.I
chyeah... put another hole in my indoor cardboard halfpipe today so i said gently caress it. i took my 4" Skully Piston with custom FUCH HED wheels (ceramic bearings bro!!!) to a real skatepark.. let me tell you i was beaten, i n one instance i had a water bottle filled with rocks thrown at me which missed my head by like 1ft maximum, and loving poo poo bag children spat on me and told me to gently caress off out of their way. but i dont care. and lets face it until they can land a 720 like i can then i should have the right of way here.

I.N.R.I
LOL do you seriously do regular skating instead of the kind of skatign i do? thats retarded. someone should cut the brake cables on your car so that you die when yiou try to drive it

I.N.R.I

ulvir posted:

haha nice band-aid dumbass, did you sprain your finger doing a kick-flip grind with that plastic toy?

erm, the coarse texture of the band aid fibers allow the fingers better purchase on the board. even i lnew that i dont know anything about finger skate boarding. actuall, y i hate it. its nowhere near as good as uhhh the wire, or bioshock infinite, which are both great and if you like other videogames insetad of them then i'll kill you

I.N.R.I
Lol.. this guy on the finger skate boarding forums that i browse (fr fun, i hate finger skateboarding but its nice to lurk around and read the retarded posts that these hipsters maek every single day of their patetic lives) said he was quitting finger skateboarding and getting into video games. i was like ya, respecteble.. but then came the list of games hed bought and the console he bought them for. i couldnt believe my eyes. holy poo poo. lmfao. just lmfao. just laughing my loving rear end off

I.N.R.I

oliwan posted:

Whats worse: being a professional gamer or being a professional fingerboarder?

it depends on who answers the qiestion

I.N.R.I
*nlows your drat mind w zen knowledge or wptever

I.N.R.I
The sex act of fingering a female ftw,. love those puns. I see these kinds of puns all the ti,me on the finger skateboarding forum that i ruthlessly troll (byob) and theyre always really funny

I.N.R.I

oliwan posted:

you can also finger a male, you cis scum

listen m8, im the last person on these fiorums who needs to be lectured about political correctness.

I.N.R.I

rear end posted:

Wyat are some good ways of messing with gay finger skateborders? Sometimes I like to Super Glue the lovely tiny wheels of their skateboardsa nd watch as they lay confused as to why their lovely skateboards wont work

i like to post insulting thereads about thenm on the internet and watch them QQ and imagine their 4 inch thick spectacles steaming up irl

I.N.R.I

You know what? good on those gus gfor actualyl getting out of the house and not just theorsing about what the best drat wheel and axle combo is for their artisanal bamboo fingerfoot deck ythat they bought online PURELY because someone on a forum endorsed it and didnt even bother to test how pliable the surface was, whether it suited anything but a low pressure fingerboarding style (it doesnt) on internet forums every second of the drat day like the rest of BYOB

I.N.R.I
look at the piza... when u see it... u shhit bricks...

I.N.R.I
not only is the retarded old woman eating the bad poverty food, shes also eating it wrong. holy poo poo,.!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I

dogcrash truther posted:

one hand behind his back!

lol

• Locked thread