Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Why am I so pig-like in appearance?

haha i get this /v/ meme from 2008. gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

it was actually a tumblr meme making fun of them after the dickwolves fiasco. that was tumblr's first big drama

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Corek posted:

it was actually a tumblr meme making fun of them after the dickwolves fiasco. that was tumblr's first big drama

oh?

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Corek posted:

tumblr is gay

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Corek posted:

DERP! DURP! HURR!

http://www.lurkmore.com/wiki//v/#WHY_I_AM_SO_BALD

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Corek posted:

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Here's a concept art of a Tycho.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You don't like memes, yet you claim to like video game?s *Phoenix Wright voice* Objection!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Doctor Goat posted:

someone made a thread in ycs upset that tycho brahe got in civs 4 as a great scientist and didn't know the reason

because any scientist who dies from not taking a piss is a man who truly deserves to be called great

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The White Dragon posted:

because any scientist who dies from not taking a piss is a man who truly deserves to be called great
that polite scientist feel

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Wootman posted:

tumblr is gay

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The White Dragon posted:

dude owns

he is a great entertainer

he cared to much about taking care of people that he would rather let his bladder literally burst than let his guests down

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

The White Dragon posted:

i don't know if you're missing the joke

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Hey guy who posted personal info from the GiP PTSD thread, don't post here.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Average Bear posted:

thats pretty hosed

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Average Bear posted:

Err, help me out here buddy.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Err, help me out here buddy.

Peep that rap sheet

edit: the ban has no link so here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678115#post437103089

Average Bear fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 20, 2015

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Average Bear posted:

Peep that rap sheet

Wowzers.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Ugh, all I did was emptyquote the original post of that thread as a joke for all the retards in the original hellthread to get some help. I had no idea people had posted their phone numbers on it. I hosed up and paid the price.

EDIT: If anything, I'm glad it happened to me so they could take the time to make that information hidden to prevent an actual situation from happening.

GenderSelectScreen fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jan 20, 2015

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

isnt this guy bald?

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
MY loving god...This guy trolled a hosed up psycho trained murderer . HE MUst be banned ASAP.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Please think of the troops!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Ugh, all I did was emptyquote the original post of that thread as a joke for all the retards in the original hellthread to get some help. I had no idea people had posted their phone numbers on it. I hosed up and paid the price.

EDIT: If anything, I'm glad it happened to me so they could take the time to make that information hidden to prevent an actual situation from happening.

Hahaha. Dude I read your post before it got edited. You had a bunch of angry careposts about people on an internet forum who you never interact with and then you posted a bunch of their phone numbers. You are a lame human being and you will probably never live it down. At the very least just admit to being caremad about a subforum existing.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'm caremad about GBS existing.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

Hahaha. Dude I read your post before it got edited. You had a bunch of angry careposts about people on an internet forum who you never interact with and then you posted a bunch of their phone numbers. You are a lame human being and you will probably never live it down. At the very least just admit to being caremad about a subforum existing.

IT sounds like he's cool, and that you're butthurt and going bah bah pissed my diaper.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

conceitedguy posted:

IT sounds like he's cool, and that you're butthurt and going bah bah pissed my diaper.

This

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Larry Parrish posted:

I decided hes chill actual.y.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
How dare you insult our brave troops! You loving rear end Hole! Get Banned!

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Caremad saltfag buttached shitfucker gip linkinking n*ggergypsy jesus christ and the holy spirit riding a tandem bicycle- get. The. 'H'. 'E'. double hockey sticks out!

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
the GiP PTSD thread

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Yah you could say I have PTSD... I can't stop Posting about my Traumatic Stress!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Hoodrich posted:

the GiP PTSD thread

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

post this there

mastergamer posted:

in basic everyone used to joke around and beat me with chains. "here comes the fag with aids!" they would all yell. it was my nickname. it was worth it though because i got to shoot someone in the head

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Sir AIDS posted:

How dare you insult our brave troops! You loving rear end Hole! Get Banned!

it's more that the ptsd people are people already broken by their time in the military, i think

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Hoodrich posted:

post this there

ok

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Need a link to the thread

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Hoodrich posted:

post this there

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Hoodrich posted:

the GiP PTSD thread

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Thats my handle, Flatdaddy, straight out of Fallujah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Hitlers Gay Secret trolled le GiP PTSD thread... Ohhhhh my god. JEsus Christ!

• Locked thread