Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Any chance of you coming up to Maine to review some of the restrooms in my great state?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

this is 't actually forums poster a starwar betamax making these is it

it is actually that

Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

I lived in bingmanhamton for a few years. Thanks for showing me some safe places to rest and clean out my inner tubes

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Turtle Blogger posted:

I lived in bingmanhamton for a few years. Thanks for showing me some safe places to rest and clean out my inner tubes

you are welcome

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Would you consider adding contributors to your program? There is a serious need for this service.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ChrisHansen posted:

Would you consider adding contributors to your program? There is a serious need for this service.

yeah you could have guest commentators on once in a while, it would be nice to see your interaction and might spark some interesting discussion

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
yes please post your rr reviews this will Take a village

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i have an important review coming up....... this one is surprising

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if7BopfkhC8

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
great review! one thing I noticed is the paper towel dispenser seems to impede access to the sink, so that one would have to angle oneself while washing one's hands. obviously, washing hands at an angle could have disastrous consequences for obvious reasons. did you encounter this problem during your review?

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
are those your earphones and if so did you wear them afterwards?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Marvin Freeman posted:

great review! one thing I noticed is the paper towel dispenser seems to impede access to the sink, so that one would have to angle oneself while washing one's hands. obviously, washing hands at an angle could have disastrous consequences for obvious reasons. did you encounter this problem during your review?

I did but out of respect to the proprietor of the establishment I did not bring it up.......

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

itsgotmetoo posted:

are those your earphones and if so did you wear them afterwards?

yes

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

a starwar betamax posted:

I did but out of respect to the proprietor of the establishment I did not bring it up.......

Its about ethics in bathroom journalism

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
another review, anotehr total negligence of the flush of the toilet.

Do NOT buy the DVD release of these reviews, you will be sorely disappointed. I regrettably pre-ordered mine on a recommendation and i have NOT recieved a refund yet

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

i think you should consult the RESTROOMREVIEWS.com physician

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Quickscope420dad posted:

another review, anotehr total negligence of the flush of the toilet.

Do NOT buy the DVD release of these reviews, you will be sorely disappointed. I regrettably pre-ordered mine on a recommendation and i have NOT recieved a refund yet

in my opinion the flushing of the "facilities" ..... is not nessisary... nor is is conducive to anything except crude jokes... with which I do not avale myself

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

in my opinion the flushing of the "facilities" ..... is not nessisary... nor is is conducive to anything except crude jokes... with which I do not avale myself

I guess you aren't passionate about doing comprehensive bathroom reviews

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

TEAYCHES posted:

it is actually that

what a dipshit loser

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

voted 5

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lol u scrub, the spray nozzle wasn't broken at all you just have to have the water running for it to work

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
could you document which direction the vortex spins when you flush, please. Thank you

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

can you please do a review for the Overland Park Oak Park Mall 2nd floor bathroom?? I have wanted to use it but you haven t done one for that area yet. Great videos liked and subscribed be sure to give me a feature at some point :-)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

aidoru posted:

can you please do a review for the Overland Park Oak Park Mall 2nd floor bathroom?? I have wanted to use it but you haven t done one for that area yet. Great videos liked and subscribed be sure to give me a feature at some point :-)

yes i will be sure to check this bathroom out where is it

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I'm slowly piecing together SWBM's life from each toilet in his life.

I'm naming the biography "Through the Porcelain Mirror"

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

you know what i love about you SWBM, you're like a poor man's liev schriber and that turns my crank

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Minimalist Program posted:

wow this is great and in-depth stuff and lets just say, i would let the OP review my restroom any day of the week, except thursday, which is my pooping day.

this rich elitist gently caress casually dropping that he sets aside a whole day for pooping

gently caress you some of us have to poop on the clock at our jobs where we earn our money

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

you guys ever think about those poor asian bastards and their squat toilets and/or entire river for making GBS threads when we've got such nice poo poo thrones?

me either

zegs
Aug 21, 2008

Too zegs to live
Too zegs to die
Too zegsy for this shirt
Too zegs to exist
these videos give me asmr

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
What happened in the McDonalds review which was cut short?!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

KronicD posted:

What happened in the McDonalds review which was cut short?!

another restroom patron walked through the door

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
next time ur in Jdffcity let me know. We can tag team and giv those 'trooms the proper reviews they deserve

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

yes i will be sure to check this bathroom out where is it

Overland Park Oak Park Mall second floor

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
OP review doobie dog

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

another restroom patron walked through the door

was it slender man

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

gnarlyhotep posted:

was it slender man

nothing slender about mcdonalds patrons

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

gnarlyhotep posted:

was it slender man

when are you gonna post some Austin rr reviews........ wanna see how the "keep it wierd" in the banos

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

when are you gonna post some Austin rr reviews........ wanna see how the "keep it wierd" in the banos

that's a pretty good idea, I can start with one of the bathrooms here at work

I just want to make sure I have the rating scales correct:

* 5 flushes max for commercial/institutional

* 10 flushes for residential

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

gnarlyhotep posted:

that's a pretty good idea, I can start with one of the bathrooms here at work

I just want to make sure I have the rating scales correct:

* 5 flushes max for commercial/institutional

* 10 flushes for residential

yes that is exactly correct .........the only exception would be in the case of a dual use residential/commercial bathroom (for instance someone who runs a business out of their home)..... in this case I combine the two scales and it goes up to 15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
good poo poo here

• Locked thread