Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

i want a snake. how do i snake. how can I prepare for snake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Fraction and I sometimes team up and make joke fights in threads only this time I got banned.

Buy stock in mice. Ask silver nitrate about this.

Do I have to make my own mice or can I let someone else do this?

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

But seriously what is the minimum time and dollar investment for a beginner snake?

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

How would I go about a) preping to purchase and b) purchasing a rosy boa? I understand they are good first time and handler friendly snakes and I would ideally like to have the snake in a nice display like set up. This is a long term, thinking ahead type thing, so no need to worry I am dashing off ahead with no info. This is like 6 months to a year out.