Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

There is this one really fat cat with no tail that hates basically everything. It's all hissing, scratching, and murder stares from across the room with that one. The cat book says that she loves getting petted, likes certain other cats, and wants human attention. Yeah, right. The only way she's getting adopted is if some comically evil mob boss or global executive comes in and wants a cat as full of malice as they are. And I bet the only other cats she likes are the ones she thinks could double as a snack when no one's looking.

I loving love cats like this. My parents have a hate-cat, he is glorious. He is the product of giving a probably naturally ornery kitten to a toddler with no supervision for long periods, and after 2 years of being dragged around and thrown off poo poo and held by the throat his owners gave him to my parents because he was attacking anyone who went near him. After 4 long years of rehabilitation he no longer breaks the skin when he bites, but he still gets into fey moods and goes on rage sprees. If you don't pat him on the stairs he attacks your ankles. If you don't stroke him while you're brushing your teeth he bites you. I pegged his scruff once so I could clip his claws, and once he recovered from the indignity and checked the state of his claws he launched himself at my thigh like a hairy torpedo and bit me so hard I got a bruise under my jeans.

Not the kind of cat you want kids around, but for adults who find a ferociously snarling, emotionally damaged cat amusing and lovable instead of a thing to fear? Absolutely. I'm sure there are freaks like my family out there somewhere just waiting for their own feral rear end in a top hat.

Gilmore, we salute you (from a safe distance)

Tamarillo fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Jul 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread