Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

CompactFanny posted:

Yes it's a huge barkfest. The shelter I ALMOST volunteered for also had a gigantic cockroach problem, but with all the dog food around, and animals, they couldn't do much about it.

In the light you don't notice it but I went in the evening for volunteer orientation and when they clicked on the lights OH GOD :barf:

Diatomaceous Earth is a fantastic thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Shithouse Dave posted:

Drawbacks of a small town shelter: today we ran fresh out of dogs!

You have the weirdest problems.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Shithouse Dave posted:

On a different note, last week we had a stray rooster come in! He was beautiful, one of those breeds with fiery red and orange feathers on his body and a big green/blue/black shiny tail. He was found wandering one of the trails around here, so we took him in and for lack of anywhere else to put him, housed him in our puppy/kitten room. Turned out he was a huge jerk and when I went in to open the window the next morning he took exception and jump-kicked me right in the guts.

Dinosaurs never died out, they just hid under a feather blanket.

• Locked thread