Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

But browner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

qnqnx posted:

I identify myself as a bunch of squares on a screen, what video game character looks the most like that?

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Hobo By Design
Mar 17, 2009

Hobo By Intent or Robo Hobo?
Ramrod XTreme

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
@

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

persona 1 mara is cool

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

Something like that, although it is hard to find an accurate one seeing as Latinos are not well represented in games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Psycobladder posted:

Something like that, although it is hard to find an accurate one seeing as Latinos are not well represented in games.

You can be Cesar Vialpando from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Jody Tocroach
May 28, 2008

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning.

Tried to make it look like me but aged it up a bit. Came out looking EXACTLY like my father. But pretty much what I have to look forward to in 20 years or so.

Jody Tocroach fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jan 20, 2015

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I try to make all my video game characters look like David Spade and if I can't do that then I make them as hosed up looking as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

I try to make all my video game characters look like David Spade and if I can't do that then I make them as hosed up looking as possible.

• Locked thread