Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best player in the dynasty?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 12.50%
Cletus 1 12.50%
Slywalker 1 12.50%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
Diodeous 0 0%
Dubious 0 0%
JB 0 0%
CPU-Controlled Iowa 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Ive been gone for a week, did i miss position changes? I dont see my ATH QB on my roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

Ive been gone for a week, did i miss position changes? I dont see my ATH QB on my roster.

It would appear that is the case. I'm willing to accommodate by altering the stats on your Freshman QB.

Also, have you decided to renew your XBL?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Was goofed for me last night, try again today.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
USC ready.

I got real sick of seeing Mich>Neb>OSU on the recruiting board. Ugh.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Michigan r2a

Slywalker13 posted:

I got real sick of seeing Mich>Neb>OSU on the recruiting board. Ugh.

:getin:

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Def aimed to pick up guys that we aren't all in contention for. OSU R2A. Resetting my router before I power on the 360 has been the only way I've avoided having the issue, but it only works like once a day then it seems hosed up later. I really don't get what's up with the EA servers.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, are you ready?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Can't remember, will check when I get home shortly but I think I'm good

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm r2a. This team is really really green because of how much I lost to the graduation/draft issue, but on the surface it isn't rated very far below my past teams. Most of my starters on O are inexperienced (I don't have a QB who has attempted a pass or run a ball) and I'm not returning a ton of pass rushers, but I've got a good set of HBs, WRs, TEs and DBs. My team is going to be very boom or bust

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

I'm r2a. This team is really really green because of how much I lost to the graduation/draft issue, but on the surface it isn't rated very far below my past teams. Most of my starters on O are inexperienced (I don't have a QB who has attempted a pass or run a ball) and I'm not returning a ton of pass rushers, but I've got a good set of HBs, WRs, TEs and DBs. My team is going to be very boom or bust

Yea iirc I think I advanced hoping it would somehow fix the issue by uploading over the previous dynasty file - obviously that didn't work.

Sorry, dude.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

It ain't no thang. I'll do it big no matter what team I have

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Ohio State is stacked again I have 2 99 OVR QBs. GET READY FOR VTESQUE DOMINATION (for 1 more year then I have no linemen if this survives that long).

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

You're insane if you think OSU is gonna roll Nebraska. That magic only works in the ACC.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I had 2 QBs that were 99 ovr...

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We won't advance until Friday night.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 1 of Season 6 bitches!

I'll create a new thread at some point this weekend.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Double post: everyone has a CPU game,

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Michigan r2a

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I think I managed to play my game (I'm hoping the results uploaded) but every time I try to recruit it says the servers are down. Online also doesn't work.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

I think I managed to play my game (I'm hoping the results uploaded) but every time I try to recruit it says the servers are down. Online also doesn't work.

I'll make sure to give you another chance to recruit before we advance. Let's aim for Wednesday night ya'll.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I shall play my game tomorrow most likely. This league is just the home of 99 OVR juggernauts. Everyone just has some absurd players.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Not me! I'll play mine tonight hopefully

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Ready to go.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Yeah there is something to work with here, although the secondary again concerns me. Plenty of offensive talent though, maybe too much to use evenly every game.

JB is right, still won't be VT levels of scary though.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious and Dio, you have 24hrs.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I shall play my game tomorrow most likely. This league is just the home of 99 OVR juggernauts. Everyone just has some absurd players.

The numbers are there but this team doesn't seem to live up to them. Army gave me fits. Honestly I prefer my "worse on paper" UNC team.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Dubious and Dio, you have 24hrs.

will get it done sometime this evening.

Just peeked at my final roster and woooohhh boy this will be a long season. What I desire in a QB might come out of my redshirted freshman but the rest are rear end.

Still wish I knew what happened to my ATH QB that was handpicked and perfect.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

will get it done sometime this evening.

Just peeked at my final roster and woooohhh boy this will be a long season. What I desire in a QB might come out of my redshirted freshman but the rest are rear end.

Still wish I knew what happened to my ATH QB that was handpicked and perfect.

I think I answered this a few pages back, but yes, it does appear you lost him while we were at Position Changes. I'm willing to give one of your current guys a boost if you'd like.

Also, you never responded on whether or not you'll renew your XBL membership so in anticipation of your absence I moved Penn State across divisions to even out the competition. If you decide you're sticking around then I'll revert the change next offseason.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Didn't get a chance to advance before work so you still have until about 5pm CT.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
i tried playing late last night and i couldnt get half of the dynasty features to work right.

:fork:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

i tried playing late last night and i couldnt get half of the dynasty features to work right.

:fork:

Lol alright dude. If you care to try again you may want to restart your modem and router.

Otherwise it was great having you for the time we did!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 2!

Still not sure when I'll make a new thread lol.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Lol alright dude. If you care to try again you may want to restart your modem and router.

Otherwise it was great having you for the time we did!

ill try that later tonight i guess if you didnt boot me. this bug is weird.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

ill try that later tonight i guess if you didnt boot me. this bug is weird.

You're just on AP. But yeah the fix (for the most part) has seemed to be restart your equipment before you log on.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

My poo poo is all not working right now. Very sad atm

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

The Notorious ZSB posted:

My poo poo is all not working right now. Very sad atm
Yeah, mine bombed on me mid-recruiting. Going to try again tomorrow. I'm on a bye week too. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

New thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3718882#post445083243

• Locked thread