Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best player in the dynasty?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 12.50%
Cletus 1 12.50%
Slywalker 1 12.50%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
Diodeous 0 0%
Dubious 0 0%
JB 0 0%
CPU-Controlled Iowa 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

Those were the same rosters as sec

IIrc in the SEC we used a '14 version of the rosters in which players like Manziel and Clowney were not a part of. For example, I have USCe and never once was Clowney on my roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

We used a roster that was meant to emulate what teams had for the 14-15 season. They originated from the same user on OS as the ones that Cletus has suggested

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'd rather use old rosters than to have players dropping like flies again because of low stamina and injury ratings.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

ZSB, I can't make another dynasty.

Why don't you delete the ACC and try to make a Big 12 league? Cletus wants TAMU and I'll take Baylor. We can stick with the ACC thread until this gets figured out.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can throw up a dynasty if you want, just tell me the roster. I transferred my commish to cletus so if I can connect to the servers, I should be ok

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

If you download them from ZSB then you'll get the 2013 rosters.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Alright, I'll throw it up tonight or early tomorrow

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

FYI here are the Big 12 teams:
OU
OSU
Texas
TTech
TCU
Baylor - John Brown; True Cryme
K state
Kansas
WVU
Iowa State

Dio, I just realized TAMU isn't in the Big 12 anymore lol. GG

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

lol, yeah I'm a Genius.

I'll take TCU (if I can even connect to the servers)

I cleared my system cache and tried to login but I can't even connect to EA's servers or XBL well right now

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

If that's the case then there's something funky going on with your internet. You should at least be able to sign into XBL.

I'm going to advance us once more. Watch for an edit to this post.

E: Ok, we're at Position Changes. Z, let me know if you're still having trouble and I'll delete this dynasty and start a Big 12.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 18, 2015

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
I was able to get my Position Changes done from inside the game. (wasn't loading on web but I didn't try much)

Michigan r2a

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
if we make the new league i'll stick around and take oklahoma. Would be much more invested on a team i can get coach xp and build from the ground floor.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I've added the Big 12 list to the OP.

ZSB, are things working for you at this current stage?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
I'll get to position changes tonight and am waiting for the dust to settle on this whole big 12 thing. I can create the dynasty if needed.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

That would be nice. I'm getting really impatient and am a moment's notice away from deleting this dynasty for a new one. I just want to get to an answer ASAP and get this over with.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll try to make the dynasty today after I play soccer

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

No luck guys. I still can't connect to the servers

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

No luck guys. I still can't connect to the servers

I assume you restarted your modem/router?

ZSB, any luck with anything?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I've restarted my modem/router every time it fails to connect and then try again. I've cleared the cache on my storage devices. I've forwarded my ports.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

I've been out of town all weekend and have had no access to any of this, but it's not sounding promising. I will say that I have little interest in a new dynasty. Feels like these issues aren't going to resolve themselves with something new since it's effected all of our current ones.

I'm not killing the ACC, so I won't be starting a new one. Ea needs to provide an actual answer imo that isn't a stock one, if they won't it means they are prb killing servers to free them up for other games.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah I can't access any dynasties. Going to ride it out and see if it resolves itself because I can't stand the thought of giving up on this

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Yeah I can't access any dynasties. Going to ride it out and see if it resolves itself because I can't stand the thought of giving up on this

Basically this. I'm not giving up, just have to wait and see for a bit.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
I just successfully played a user game in another dynasty.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, things seem to be up and running now. Let me know if you can connect and/or do Position Changes.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll try from my console when I get home from work

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm good. r2a

I lost like 7 starters or something to the draft because I couldn't connect, but I'll survive. My OL got decimated (lost every starter on my OL to draft or graduation), my DL lost its best player, but my WRs, HBs and DBs are still top notch

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
The game is still iffy. This morning in another dynasty, I tried knocking out a game, and it wouldn't register (had 8 loving sacks with 1 player too, drat it). But I had tried doing some recruiting before and that wasn't working, so I should have known better than to try playing the game. (but I had yet to have a problem with actually playing a game that started, so I was hoping)

I was able to knock out that game this evening though. So I guess the best thing to do now is just try to do some sort of recruiting/team change before trying to play out a game - if it won't let you do the first, wait a while before trying again - don't waste your time trying to play a game if recruiting won't work.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

^E: Didn't see this before the post but I guess we'll just play it by ear.

Diodeous posted:

I'm good. r2a

I lost like 7 starters or something to the draft because I couldn't connect, but I'll survive. My OL got decimated (lost every starter on my OL to draft or graduation), my DL lost its best player, but my WRs, HBs and DBs are still top notch

I typically am not fond of making accommodations, but that's brutal so I'm willing to raise the ratings of your current Olinemen.

FYI I'm going to advance us once I get home and we'll be back on 24hr advances

John Brown fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 23, 2015

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be ok this season. I should still have starters that all fall within the mid 80s and low 90s

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're now at Player Cuts. Please post when you are r2a so I can keep track of who's having trouble and who isn't.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
I'm trying now but getting the error message. I'll try again later today. (doing it in-game, not even bothering trying the web anymore)

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Same

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I found a magical window and got mine in.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
USC ready to go

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Michigan r2a

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tried last night and this morning again. Will try again in a little.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Diodeous posted:

Tried last night and this morning again. Will try again in a little.
drat, I saw you were online when I got mine done this morning. Make sure to reboot your 360 before trying again.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah that's the plan. I have 14 players I have to cut and most of them are 70+ OVR Fr who won't ever see playing time

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Alright, I'm r2a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Redshirt and Recruiting as always, I did the best I could with the schedules but they seem to favor OSU. Please post when you are r2a so I can keep track of who's having trouble and who isn't.

• Locked thread