Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best player in the dynasty?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 12.50%
Cletus 1 12.50%
Slywalker 1 12.50%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
Diodeous 0 0%
Dubious 0 0%
JB 0 0%
CPU-Controlled Iowa 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I might be able to play later today or tomorrow but Sim if you need to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can play after soccer tomorrow around 1 so it will be done before the Superbowl

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Woke up early so I played my game

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Can we aim for Tuesday evening or night?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yes. I'll be home from 5pm EST until about 9pm EST.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I just had something come up for Tuesday. Does Wednesday work at all for you?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yes, I can do both tomorrow evening if you can

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If we can't play tomorrow my availability gets more limited until Friday.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, if you're around, I'm going to be free for about an hour and twenty minutes, so if you want to start a game here in the next 5-10 we can

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

On and ready when you are

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be on.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Even weirder is that I played that game and reported the results

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I won't be home til evening of Wednesday

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Dubious, can we schedule a game for Friday night or is that no good for you? I've got limited availability til the weekend, but even then its kind of spotty other than Friday

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can start as early as 5pm est and as late as 8:45 pm est. Does that work for you at all? I can't go much later than that since its Friday night and I don't want to stay in

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah, sorry my schedule is kind of limited but my gf would be pissed if I schedule one too late tonight

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If we can't work it out by then, I'm fine going AP or taking a sim. I know my schedule is a large impediment

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll keep an eye on the thread during the time-frame I posted earlier, hopefully we can get this done

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I've got time during the day tomorrow in the afternoon, so I would say sometime between 1pm EST and5pm EST is viable. Sunday is a no-go, I got too much real world stuff scheduled

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I should be around. I'm an early riser and will probably just be getting back from errands, but I'll check the thread on my phone

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, you have been hosed by more SIMs than anyone on this forum

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Early afternoon tomorrow or like 4pm EST. Not sure my availability, but will let you know with more

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Dio, Friday night maybe Saturday sometime?

Friday night is no god, Saturday is thougg

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Wow I had a lot of spelling errors there, but sounds good

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I have to go to Costco at 5. Can you go before that Z?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I fell asleep napping, Still around?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Turnovers doom MSU in the snow, and guarantee the final margin 31-17. Like our ACC title game, I stonewalled him in the first half and gave up yards and points in the 2nd.

You beat me pretty handily with that running game. I still only seem to beat you when I have a distinct talent advantage

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yeah I might be able to play mine this evening. Very busy week for me

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

This week my schedule is more forgiving, but I can still only play between 5 and 9 est. I'm fine even having you Sim if you want

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I definitely lucked out with that one

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

In the carousel days, I had a handful of games end with like 13-10 score. I'll take care of my game here shortly after I buy some weed

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Servers were still down for me this morning. No bueno

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Weird, I couldn't upload changes to SEC

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can't access it from the web either I'll check my console when I get home

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I can't do my position changes from the console or the web. If you guys have suggestions, please let me know. I've restarted my router and modem, but no luck. I'm willing to deal with it if I can't make the position changes, but I can't I lose like 5 highly rated players who are starters

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

You know I smoke a lot of weed, so you know it was just a mistake, but I still can't upload the results

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I still can't really access the servers, but advance it again and see what happens

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll try again when I get home from work

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm game for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Recruiting from the web is still hosed for me no matter what device I use or what internet source, so I really doubt port forwarding will make my console work unless recruiting from the web is just permanently hosed. I won't get the chance to set up port forwarding tonight but I'll try again with my console when I get a chance (probably tomorrow)

• Locked thread