Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the best player in the dynasty?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 1 12.50%
Cletus 1 12.50%
Slywalker 1 12.50%
Texas A' Wreckus 0 0%
Diodeous 0 0%
Dubious 0 0%
JB 0 0%
CPU-Controlled Iowa 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

gently caress there went like a huge chunk of my recruiting board I think Cletus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Dubious and Z, do you guys need more time?

Yes please. I'll have it done tonight though.

e: r2a

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jan 21, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

His Michigan team is annoying as piss, I was lucky to have gotten some early breaks in our match up last season. As always I like this OSU team, but fear the defense lacks that Hokie edge to make them truly scary.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

We'll see how about this come week 6.

ZSB, seeing as we're only waiting on you we'll definitely advance tomorrow - maybe in the afternoon. Just let me know when you plan on playing so it doesn't get simmed.

I'll play my game tonight. Fiance is out of town for the weekend, so no restrictions on getting it in lol.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

Please tell me this turn of phrase is intentional. We'll done.

:smug: :c00lbutt:

OSU demolishes FSU 90-14. 5 INTS, 2 for 6, basically ran and threw and did whatever I wanted until the 4th quarter more or less.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jan 24, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

No. Fucks. Given.

Nebraska makes SCe go night-night laying it on em' 111-7. If it wasn't for a CPU glitch where my CB went full retard with the ball in the air then I would've shut them out.

The best part about all of this is the time my backups are getting. I tend to take out my starters when they reach any of the following: 3 INTs, 3 Sacks, 200 rush yds/3 TDs, 300 pass yds/4 TDs, 200 rec yds or 3 TDs.

My freshman HB has now returned 5 punts in 3 games. This is the team Miami was meant to be.

My Buckeyes are DOOMED. It wouldn't let me sub guys in in the 2nd half, very sad.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Double Post:

Everyone has a user game.

USC beat Penn State in the sim, but UCLA lost to loving Rutgers and their poo poo roster.

Let's aim for a Saturday advance.

Almost no chance I will be able to get a user game in before Sunday unless my opponent can play Thursday morning.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

:)

E: This is what 3 hours of sleep does to you.

Lol okay then, yeah that's totally possible.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Yeah...that is EA magic at its best. Rutgers' roster is pretty bad.

I'm convinced the EA sims god chooses one game a week in the sim to just be like "well this is insanity because that happens every week right!?"

OSU over Iowa 66-21. Thanks sim for giving up 21 points gonna ruin my stats that way jeez.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jan 29, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

So uhh Zach...you actually have a CPU game.

Oh. I can prb get to that tomorrow.

e: R2A

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Feb 8, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

You ball hogged to him so much in the first drive it caught me by surprise. Sometimes when I'm in perfect coverage I start looking elsewhere because I'm thinking you're not gonna throw it - and you did lol.

Also, I've been trying to play more ball control and it typically works tremendously.

MANBALL RUN ALL DOWNS EVERY DOWN.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I realized I won't play a person until almost week 10 it looks like.

OSU over Alabama 40 something to 6. Both HBs over 100, and got 3 picks.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I keep trying to use the TE more, but have not been able to replicate the success others have seen. I tend to lose sight of them as the 2nd or 3rd read.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I didn't realize I had a game. I'll play it NLT noon tomorrow.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

:omg: Maryland so bad

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dio, Friday night maybe Saturday sometime?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

Friday night is no god, Saturday is thougg

I'm sure we can find some time Saturday, my fiance will prb be out with her good friends that are in town so I'll let you know when i have a better idea of that.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Found some really good rough diamond recruits I hope I can lock up in these last few weeks. No one is touching Michigan in the class rankings; 9 5* recruits committed with 8 4*. I'm 2nd with 2 5* and 10 4*. Lock it up already cletus your team is a recruiting monster (although I filled a bunch of needs this cycle).

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Diodeous posted:

I have to go to Costco at 5. Can you go before that Z?

Yeah dude I'm gonna be at work until prb noon or 1 CT, so we can fit it in this afternoon after i get home.

I'll post when I'm home from work.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Yo man I'm home so just post up and I'll hop on.

e: I'm online I'll look for ya.

e2: It's 2 CT, we need to start this game in the next hour or our windows gone. I'll wait till then, but after that I'm gonna get out to doing other stuff.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 7, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Turnovers doom MSU in the snow, and guarantee the final margin 31-17. Like our ACC title game, I stonewalled him in the first half and gave up yards and points in the 2nd.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

I'm good Sun-Tues night 7pm-11pm EST

Let's aim for Tuesday night.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Wreckus, got a time tonight that works for you?

9 or 10 CT possible or do we need to play earlier?

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Mar 11, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Yup 12 hr day tomorrow this week is destroyed.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Wreckus, lemme know if you've got time Sunday man otherwise I'll prb just knock this out when I get a chance and I really prefer to play you. This looks like one of your better teams.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Sorry I can do late night Sunday if that works like 10-12 est

Yeah sure man that works I'll look for you online in that window.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

E: I'm online now lets do this!

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Mar 16, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Prb better just to wait given Dio's tighter schedule and Wreckus being around, but sometimes hard to contact. A few more days won't hurt.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Alright ZSB, when do you want to decide our division?

I think my wife is going to class tonight (she's getting back from a trip to India today, said she has to go, but it's possible she'll change her mind). Just lemme know what evenings would work for you!

Maybe later tonight depending on when my fiance falls asleep, otherwise let's shoot for tomorrow night I guess. I'll look for you online tonight 1030 CT+ is about the earliest i can get on knowing her.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'm gonna be on for a bit so hit me up if you can play.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

cletus42o posted:

Yeah I thought about crawling out of bed after my wife was asleep but I ended up going to sleep early myself.

For tonight, would you only be available after 10:30pm CT? I can try to make that work.

I can try and get on earlier, that just tends to be when my fiance dozes off on the couch. She's not much a fan, but tolerates me playing games so I try and be considerate about doing it once she's asleep.

Worked out since I had to get my ACC game done anyway.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

OSU won this game 70-53. Invert our SEC game and here you have it. Also 2 INTs on the same route, one for 6 and there is the final margin. Also holding Michigan to a FG before the half to go in up 28-24 and getting the ball to start the 2nd half.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I will try and find time this week for us to play, but no lie, I'm super busy and unavailable again this weekend. We will figure something out.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm off this Friday so I can play at any time that day, but the earlier the better. I could even stay up late on Thursday, or wake up super early on Friday if necessary.

I'm leaving town Thursday night and won't be back till Monday night sooooo. I'm not sure when this happens this week sorry. Possibly late tonight?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

How late are you thinking? I might just have to take one for the team and be zombie.

Like 11 CT?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm having dinner with a friend tonight so if that ends in a timely manner then I'll be on.

Honestly, we'll just have to play it by ear. I'll let you know asap but they likely won't happen until it's near time to play.

All good, I'm just really short on time the next few weeks, but I'm not giving up a title shot for a sim or an AP if it can be avoided.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

How late can you play tonight?

I could stretch the start time till 1145 if that's any help midnight absolute latest.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Obviously I couldn't make it.

What about Wednesday night?

I guess I need to make time tonight for 2 games, although my fiance won't be happy about it. If we can play earlier that might be better.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

What's the alternative to playing tonight?

And sorry about last night! My girl was having a lovely day - amongst other bullshit.

My girl had a poo poo day on Monday so that tanked that day for me I feel ya.

So basically if we can't play tonight I won't be really able to play until next Tuesday. I fly out tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until late monday night. Which is a long delay, but with work etc this has just gotten to be a really busy window right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Well if you want to put yourself in that position then we can play tonight. I should be home by 6pm and can play at any time.

She may have work to do so it may work out okay. But yeah we'll try and get it in early so if I have to play Dio later I can have a break in between them.

• Locked thread