Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valfar
Nov 12, 2004

Born to lose, live to win.
Man I love snowmobiles. But unfortunately I live in Norway where's it's really restricted where you can ride, making it nearly impossible. It's been ten years since I've ridden one now. The last sled I rode was my cousins Mountain Cat 600, which was way faster than anything I had ridden before, and it was a blast! Last year he suddenly got a Polaris after being a Arctic Cat man for over a decade, should go visit him soon...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valfar
Nov 12, 2004

Born to lose, live to win.
My Easter was AWESOME! As I've mentioned earlier the restrictions on snowmobiling in Norway is pretty ridiculous. But when you're in a place with no people and no police within miles? You go hog wild push the rules a little. My cousin brought his Ski-Doo Summit X with the 800 etec engine (think it's a 2014). Holy poo poo that thing was a blast to ride. Not only did the 160ish hp engine contribute to a stupid amount of fun, but that thing is super easy to ride, the maneuverability is great. And it climbs like a god drat monkey in a tree. Needless to say I've yet again been bitten by the snowmobile bug and I'm thirsty for more... Good thing it's spring.

• Locked thread