Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Duke are responsible for my original channel getting killed. Oh and they already marked one of my videos from the Rolex 24 cause a minute segment from le mans was on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Oh and since 2 weeks away from Rolex need new thread title and I can whip up a new thread either this week or the next.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Oh that's lovely. Any good Le Mans reviews online or on DVD?

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

BMB5150 posted:

Oh and since 2 weeks away from Rolex need new thread title and I can whip up a new thread either this week or the next.

"The Assassination of LMP2 by the coward ACO"

Maybe better for 2017

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

George Zimmer posted:

Oh that's lovely. Any good Le Mans reviews online or on DVD?

They hold all the rights to showing any le mans stuff. Them or torrent the races that I have.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

BMB5150 posted:

Misc Auto Racing 2016: A Ferrari punting a human racer - forever

[Edit] I'll whip you up a Super GT write up and do WEC/ELMS if you want as well.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Misc Auto Racing 2016: RIP John Force (He ain't dead he just needs a vacation)

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Misc Auto Racing 2016: Oh look, another Ferrari is crashing

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kilonum posted:

Misc Auto Racing 2016: Oh look, another Ferrari is crashing

Misc Auto Racing 2016: Vadim Kogay Appreciation Station

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind
Misc. Auto Racing 2016: Has a Ferrari Crashed into a Ford, Lately?

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Misc Auto Racing 2016 : Bronze Posters, At Best

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

Tripped over a Seat lmao.

dsriggs fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jan 15, 2016

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Is that 2 Ferraris crashed in endurance events this year already or are there a few I've missed. I feel like 2 is a low number considering there's a Dubai race happening.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

dsriggs posted:

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

Tripped over a Seat lmao.

its a ferrari ran by dragon racing, i'm surprised that they didn't wreck before the start

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

CactusWeasle posted:

This one

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

CactusWeasle posted:

:golfclap:

EDIT: Content: Stadium Super Trucks and IMSA Super Trofeo are coming to Boston as part of the IndyCar weekend (Labor day weekend)

Kilonum fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jan 16, 2016

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

http://livestream.com/accounts/2362362/events/4685937

The 2016 Dubai 24hr endurance race is live

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Nice photo essay from the Thunderhill 25h.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/01/25-hours-thunderhill/

This picture is absolutely mesmerizing to me.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Provisional Daytona 24 entry list: http://www.imsa.com/sites/default/files/races/entry_lists/2016_IWSC_Rolex24_PreEvent_EntryList.pdf

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Sabine Schmitz in the #30 Porsche in GTD.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
hashtag not my topgear

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

So many Lamborghinis! :swoon:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

HP Artsandcrafts posted:

So many Lamborghinis! :swoon:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > Misc Lamborghini Racing 2016: It's the new Ferrari 458 Italia!

Marauder Stig
Oct 28, 2010

One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask. What dreams of chronic sustained cruelty.
Anyone actually going to the Rolex 24? What would be a good way to listen to Radio Le Mans with my cell phone? Can that IMSA app stream commentary?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Time-permitting, I MIGHT go to the Continental Tire race, but I don't know if I'd get to see the whole thing. I'm leaving Daytona that night.

e- WTR has only three drivers again. Here's hoping they manage the driving time better. :ohdear:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jan 22, 2016

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Marauder Stig posted:

Anyone actually going to the Rolex 24? What would be a good way to listen to Radio Le Mans with my cell phone? Can that IMSA app stream commentary?

I'm pretty sure Radio Le Mans is carried by MRN at the track, so you can just use... you know... a radio. Streaming audio via the internet may be pretty lovely at an event full of people.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Cygni posted:

I'm pretty sure Radio Le Mans is carried by MRN at the track, so you can just use... you know... a radio. Streaming audio via the internet may be pretty lovely at an event full of people.

Confirming that using data anything at Rolex 24 is a waste of time, I couldn't get a usable cell phone signal the entire weekend. Just listen on the radio.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

FTC seeking $1.3b from Scott Tucker, lol. What a piece of trash. Interesting is that all his dumb ALMS poo poo with buying stacks of cars and 'luxury paddock equipment' only (only) cost him $67.6m.

http://www.racer.com/north-american-racing/item/125414-1-32-billion-sought-from-level-5-motorsports-owner-by-ftc

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Monte Carlo Rally is underway, WRC still sucks. The youtube highlights now only show positions 1-5, no more 6-10, and the new bumper is more dubsteppy. :reject:

Marauder Stig
Oct 28, 2010

One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask. What dreams of chronic sustained cruelty.
Thanks Cygni and sexwhale!

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
loving dirt track opened tonight and I missed it.

Feb 6 it is :v:

Oh, and on April 2nd it's peak dirt track night. Figure 8, chained figure 8, trailer races, spectator races, and demo cross. What is demo cross, you ask?

"The race is 20 Laps on the quarter-mile track. There will be obstacles on the track such as heavy equipment tires, boats, jet skis, plastic drums full of water and cars. The race surface will be watered down to minimize the speed of the vehicles. This is not your typical race, this is Demo Cross where Driver's may spin, rub and hit other cars on the track. All vehicles must run counter clockwise on the race track. At no time are you allowed to run the opposite direction. There are no caution flags during the race. Only a red flag can be thrown to stop the race if a Driver appears to be hurt or is in a location that warrants a red flag. "

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

:getin:

ed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t-wg64hTMU

WindyMan fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jan 24, 2016

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Jehde posted:

Monte Carlo Rally is underway, WRC still sucks. The youtube highlights now only show positions 1-5, no more 6-10, and the new bumper is more dubsteppy. :reject:

If they showed 6-10 it would give away that they can barely start 10 cars in the top class and that there's only 8 running last I checked.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I cannot wait to see the Mazdas unleashed on the Prototype field at Daytona, they were unbelievably fast at the Roar, this Rolex 24 is gonna be sick with Mazda getting on the game and Ford bringing back the GT.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
So video of that Scuderia Praha crash at the Dubai 24h finally came out:

https://youtu.be/H2l3TOF7iTY

I can now fully understand why they got excluded from the next event. :staredog:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
never change, Ferrari

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

jammyozzy posted:

I can now fully understand why they got excluded from the next event. :staredog:

That sure is some Ferrariing

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

jammyozzy posted:

Does footage/coverage from outside the cars exist?

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
Not that I know of, I was watching live and the TV cameras missed it, that's the first footage of it I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

jammyozzy posted:

:wtc:

Can't tell if it was an unapologetic off track pass or what.

• Locked thread