Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
John Goodman is cool, I wish he'd yell "You're out of your league" about one of these players though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Reminder that if you consider rooting for the New England Patriots at any point in your life you're a garbage person

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.
Also someone on my Facebook feed made the joke last week that Andrew Luck's mom would be so happy to hear about his latest win as soon as they roll her out from under the bed and I thought that was a little harsh :(

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
i'm ok w/ that intro

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

zakharov posted:

Reminder that if you consider rooting for the New England Patriots at any point in your life you're a garbage person

Go Patriots :colbert:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Sophia posted:

I am going to spend this entire game under a blanket with my hands over my eyes like I'm watching some kind of horror movie as the Pats slaughter my team and make me want to die but I would like to say first Go Colts. Assume I will be crying the whole game.

The season is good no matter what happens today. Stop worrying, this is just an old man trying for one last moment, the next decade belongs to Luck.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.
Pats haven't won the SB in a decade. We need it. Go Pats and gently caress Luck.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was better than the rap!

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Go Patriots :911:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Let's Go Indianapolis Lucks' And Hiltons

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Two.kids

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Patriots going to get another Super Bowl win.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

All right-thinking people should be rooting for the Colts to beat the gently caress out of the Patriots and Seahawks

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

The season is good no matter what happens today. Stop worrying, this is just an old man trying for one last moment, the next decade belongs to Luck.

I could easily have this attitude if it was anyone but the Patriots

The Patriots!! :argh:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

zakharov posted:

Feed me more garbage, please. Can't get enough of that poo poo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

John Goodman is cool, I wish he'd yell "You're out of your league" about one of these players though

John Goodman is fantastic. He was the only saving grace in that terrible Death Sentence movie a few years ago.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
The only bullshit wizard more powerful than Russel Wilson is Tom Brady, who channels his power from Belichick the Scatomancer, who in turns channels it from Satan.

I'm throwing in with the Patriots. Disgusting, but necessary.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
My prediction:

Josh Cribbs: ~150 total yards, 3 touchdowns
Julian Edelman: 200 yards, 4 touchdowns

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If you think drunkenly swimming in a canal down the middle of a city at 2am is cool: The Colts are the team for you.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Sophia posted:

I could easily have this attitude if it was anyone but the Patriots

The Patriots!! :argh:

Even Patriots fans should be allowed to enjoy a sunset.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

any chance of tom brady staying out of the super bowl died with playoff joe

sorry guys :(

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
Go Colts, crush the Pats defense, drive Tom Brady before you and hear the lamentation of all Boston fans...

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
is there anoter team I can still root for?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Go Pats. Hail Satan.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Tzen posted:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Welp.

Whoever wins this, go kill Seattle, please.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Athanatos posted:

If you think drunkenly swimming in a canal down the middle of a city at 2am is cool: The Colts are the team for you.

Man that canal is 30% goose poo poo. Many a drunken broad rippler has sunk and never come up.

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

wasianchickn posted:

is there anoter team I can still root for?

seattle :(

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Go Tom Brady because only good looking people should have nice things in life.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
It's also important to remember that Andrew Luck is Bad

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Kalli posted:

John Goodman is fantastic. He was the only saving grace in that terrible Death Sentence movie a few years ago.

whenever i heard his disembodied voice i mostly think of the guy from the emperor's new groove

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Gooooooooooooooooooooo COLTS

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Intruder posted:

Go Patriots :colbert:

I used to like you

Hey while I have you attention can I have a different av?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Detroit_Dogg posted:

It's also important to remember that Andrew Luck is Bad

Actually he's really good

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Man that canal is 30% goose poo poo. Many a drunken broad rippler has sunk and never come up.

Better than the Wabash which is mostly syringes and meth byproducts

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

So I guess, https://twitter.com/USAFootballBlog/status/556925444541661184

quote:

Wow. Just heard that Trent Richardson's mother died. His time with the #Colts has been a disaster, but leave him alone this week.

THis happened. Poor dude.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

zakharov posted:

We're actually more like professional wrestler Dwane "The Rock" Johnson, in that we are insanely strong and powerful, but also with the wits to deliver devastating one-liners.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Petey posted:

whenever i heard his disembodied voice i mostly think of the guy from the emperor's new groove

hot take: that's the best disney movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

It's like radioactive waste. It kills most people, but McAfee gained superpowers.

• Locked thread