Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol Colts are garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
brady isnt loving playing again is he? oh my god, bill you're flying too close to the sun.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm super happy that Kubiak's the head coach of the Broncos. He's a good head coach. He 100% deserved to be fired for the Texans final year but he's still a rock solid guy that Manning should be able to respect....hopefully that keeps him there.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

Oh man, that wins stat is goddamn insane. It will be so weird when he and Peyton are gone.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

WugLyfe posted:

DUDE. loving SIT DOWN. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

BB: PEOPLE WILL LIKE WHAT I TELL TheM TO LIKE!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
My god if Peyton comes back and runs those naked bootlegs....

they'll probably work against the Chiefs :(

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

OK, leaving Brady in now is just begging to get his knee destroyed.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
obviously Jimmy G cannot handle the responsibility of handing the ball off 3 straight times in a zero pressure situation

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I had been wondering why everyone thought the Seahawks were the lock all week and thought I was missing somethingg

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

jimmy grapes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

the goose is loose

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ok that's a nice thing.

I hope it means Brady is retiring.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

tom brady isn't going to get hurt handing off the ball you champs

oops there he goes

one chin goes another comes in

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I feel like the Colts are never gonna get good enough to win with Luck since he wins too many games for them to stock up on talent through the draft and I can't see them attracting big free agents

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
That's more like it

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme
Oh thank Satan.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

He's so dreamy.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

WE HAVE THIS GARAPPALO

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
if the Pats win the Super Bowl I'll make this my avatar :toxx:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

shiksa posted:

brady isnt loving playing again is he? oh my god, bill you're flying too close to the sun.

One play so he could get a huge standing ovation.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
finally

fuckin bomb it

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.
Finally!

We're on to Arizona.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
At least the superbowl has the potential to be a good game, The Colts would have been shithoused by Seattle.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

evilweasel posted:

I had been wondering why everyone thought the Seahawks were the lock all week and thought I was missing somethingg

did you miss the game

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme
Vince and Tom enjoying themselves.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
Is there another guy on the Seahawks named Tate?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Marketing New Brain posted:

At least the superbowl has the potential to be a good game, The Colts would have been shithoused by Seattle.

The Colts would have matched up well with the Seahawks. Man to man on the receivers to focus on stopping the run.

They did beat them last year, after all.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

The Andrew Luck Colts are weirdly good against elite teams. aside from the pats, who crush them by 20+ points each time

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Chaplin
Sep 24, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

I feel like the Colts are never gonna get good enough to win with Luck since he wins too many games for them to stock up on talent through the draft and I can't see them attracting big free agents

Well, and the t-rich trade doesnt exactly inspire confidence in the FO

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I for one love the Colts being exposed as a team that is clearly not ready for this level.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

evilweasel posted:

haha, yeah russell wilson dropping messy turds on the field for 3/4 of the game isn't going to cut it when the opposing playcalls arent james starks up the middle 3 downs in a row.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

N00ba the Hutt posted:

Ha, that stat with Brady having more playoff wins than 2/3 of NFL franchises. Wow.

Anyone got a screencap of this?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

African AIDS cum posted:

That's more of a NBA problem. Draft bust rates are so high that you can improve as long as you draft well. The only position that you NEED a high pick for (most of the time) is QB. The key will be spending money wisely as they transition from the high number of free agents they signed to fill spots, and into a team that is mostly draft picks and needs free agents to be impact players.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

You know, I'd be happy with some merely average Super Bowl week coverage.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

shiksa posted:

haha, yeah russell wilson dropping messy turds on the field for 3/4 of the game isn't going to cut it when the opposing playcalls arent james starks up the middle 3 downs in a row.

Mike McCarthy should probably be fired for his horrific playcalling in the second half. I don't think it gets much worse than that.

But you guys just gave him a massive extension, so hey, congratulations...?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Kirios posted:

I for one love the Colts being exposed as a team that is clearly not ready for this level.

It's good that you are able to find some enjoyment from the postseason.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

That's more of a NBA problem. Draft bust rates are so high that you can improve as long as you draft well. The only position that you NEED a high pick for (most of the time) is QB. The key will be spending money wisely as they transition from the high number of free agents they signed to fill spots, and into a team that is mostly draft picks and needs free agents to be impact players.

And players have already signed with them because of the chance to play with Luck. A lot of players love Pagano too. They'll be better next season.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

shiksa posted:

Or bitch field goals on 4th and a yard in the red zone multiple times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

• Locked thread