Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
and now my local feed keeps cutting to different programs before switching back. fuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

It's good that you are able to find some enjoyment from the postseason.

gently caress you guys forever for sucking one year, falling face first into the NEXT generational quarterback, then acting like you somehow deserve this for being 2-14 once. While the Texans had no good quarterback prospects both years they were horrible.

I hope the Colts go 2-14 every year.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Is Andrew Luck an NFL Caliber Quarterback?

Answer: No

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Wasn't Reggie Wayne viewed as kind of disappointing early in his career? Or is my memory fooling me here?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

sean10mm posted:

Or bitch field goals on 4th and a yard in the red zone multiple times.

To be fair if the Packers literally scored more than 6 points in the second half they would've won.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

sean10mm posted:

Or bitch field goals on 4th and a yard in the red zone multiple times.

seriously, the packers rigged the game by just being total wusses with the playcalls literally the entire game.

JamesBCrazy
Jul 1, 2014

Vengeance is a sucker's game.
We're on to the Super Bowl!

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
Colts with Luck went to playoffs and lost, then one win and lost the next year, then two wins and a loss this year. How much of a better loving trend do you need?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Kirios posted:

gently caress you guys forever for sucking one year, falling face first into the NEXT generational quarterback, then acting like you somehow deserve this for being 2-14 once. While the Texans had no good quarterback prospects both years they were horrible.

Plafop isn't all Colts fans

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kirios posted:

You guys had Mario Williams. Then you got Watt. Sorry you're wasting your generational defensive talent!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I can't believe my garbage team lost to this other garbage team

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

Wasn't Reggie Wayne viewed as kind of disappointing early in his career? Or is my memory fooling me here?

He was a tertiary option until his 4th year, but it was a pretty normal WR development for him.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Congrats Pats!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Can't wait to see how Toucher and Rich gently caress with Marshawn Lynch at media day.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

wasianchickn posted:

Colts with Luck went to playoffs and lost, then one win and lost the next year, then two wins and a loss this year. How much of a better loving trend do you need?

Not looking like someone trotted out the corpse of Doug Johnson, preferably.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

Plafop isn't all Colts fans

I know but he's so easy to make fun of!

80% of Colts fans are perfectly respectable and OK on this forum, but I'm going to latch onto the 20%. gently caress those guys

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I can't believe my garbage team lost to this other garbage team

The feelings of 31 team's fans immortalized forever.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

it took him a while to catch on. for awhile one of the talked about problems was that if you shut down harrison the colts had nothing else

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

No. There were questions if he was a legit number one guy because of playing across from Harrison, but it turned out that yeah, he was really good.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

You guys had Mario Williams. Then you got Watt. Sorry you're wasting your generational defensive talent!

Mario Williams was great, but not generational..

Watt...yeah, if we don't win anything with him, I won't complain for a second if he goes somewhere else to win a ring.

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme
Hail Satan.

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes
So it begins now.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Tom Brady is the happiest football goober

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
I am worried the Seahawks will crush the Pats.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

wasianchickn posted:

UGH only continual progress with my third year generational talent QB?

STEP IT UP YOU BITCHMADE COLTS

that team is basically garbage outside of hilton/luck tho tbh.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Kirios posted:

We didn't DESERVE it but i'm sure not going to apologize for it. You could have had Peyton you know. It doesn't mean you Texans fans have to be so gosh darn rude all the time :colbert:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mooseontheloose posted:

I was until today.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mooseontheloose posted:

don't worry, richard sherman's elbow is basically gone and russell wilson might suck now.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

We didn't DESERVE it but i'm sure not going to apologize for it. You could have had Peyton you know. It doesn't mean you Texans fans have to be so gosh darn rude all the time :colbert:

It's not all Texans fans, it's just me. I'm extremely bitter, you see. You had Manning AND Luck...we had Schaub.

I'm sure Vikings / Bears / Lions fans understand. Farve -> Rodgers?! That poo poo is unfair.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

shiksa posted:

that team is basically garbage outside of hilton/luck tho tbh.

Nah. Allen, Fleener, and Davis are all really good too.

But next year will probably see some bigger name free agents to improve the team.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mario was never even the best defensive end in the league, Peppers was the generational talent of the aughts if anyone

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

it took him a while to catch on. for awhile one of the talked about problems was that if you shut down harrison the colts had nothing else

No. There were questions if he was a legit number one guy because of playing across from Harrison, but it turned out that yeah, he was really good.

Yeah it looks like a combination of natural receiver development and being a first round draft pick I'm remembering looking his stats up. Maybe a little bit of not getting 1000 yards until his fourth season with Peyton Manning throwing to him.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Well this will be a thoroughly uninteresting superbowl.

Football is Dead. Long live football.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Disappointing game, but the Patriots were the better team all around. I have the respect-hatred for you fellas. I hope Seattle stomps you.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Kirios posted:

It's not all Texans fans, it's just me. I'm extremely bitter, you see. You had Manning AND Luck...we had Schaub.

I'm sure Vikings / Bears / Lions fans understand. Farve -> Rodgers?! That poo poo is unfair.

No, Intruder is mean too and he's a mod so it stings more.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Hoping the press conference is just BB goin' "we're onto Seattle" over and over again.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

No, Intruder is mean too and he's a mod so it stings more.

:colbert:

I also refuse to let go of my grudges against the St Louis Cardinals despite the Astros being in the AL now

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kirios posted:

Yes that is the purest strain of bullshit, imo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shadow225 posted:

Disappointing game, but the Patriots were the better team all around. I have the respect-hatred for you fellas. I hope Seattle stomps you.

I don't care for either team so I probably won't know who to root for until the game gets going. I just hope hilarious things happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WugLyfe posted:

Hoping the press conference is just BB goin' "we're onto Seattle" over and over again.

It would be perfecto.

• Locked thread