Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

True and Real posted:

Watch Puella Magi Madoka Magicka, but hold on boy, keep your pants on! This ain't your daddy's magical girl anime.

You're welcome in advance.

I will try, but I'm not the sort of dude who happily surrenders gaming time to watching anime

Especially when I could be playing Persona Q

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.
grats on a 2 page yob thread

Areola Grande

Farmer Jimbo posted:

grats on a 2 page yob thread

It may well become a 10 page thread if those anime goons wake up and take heed

We can only hope they don't

Areola Grande

Also why does Harumi keep getting new avs about being a pedo? People spend irl $$$ on this guy? He must be the proudest of all trolls if true

Koishi Komeiji

Ancient Aroma posted:

Ok, you seem like friend material, Koishi. How do I add you to my lonely friends list?

We're already friends mate. You don't need any lists. You need only look into your heart's mind to see me there smiling and waving you on.I just bumped the Fluffy Duck av thread for you. Please go there and tell the friendly yobbers of your av desires.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Areola Grande

Koishi Komeiji posted:

We're already friends mate. You don't need any lists. You need only look into your heart's mind to see me there smiling and waving you on.I just bumped the Fluffy Duck av thread for you. Please go there and tell the friendly yobbers of your av desires.

Thanks, but I don't understand your words

Areola Grande

Oh poo poo, here we go. More bans people?

Vote with your wallet as they say

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I am officially abandoning any cred gained in this thread. If I have any left make it into a grenade that explodes upon sight.

Areola Grande

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Also you should know that I am at a social emass with FD and would be lucky to get a Ren and Stimpy av from any of her efforts. I think she hates me and considers me an animal hurter

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I'm sorry about calling you a Gunky Junket, Ancient Aroma. That was uncalled for.

Friends?

Koishi Komeiji

Ancient Aroma posted:

Also you should know that I am at a social emass with FD and would be lucky to get a Ren and Stimpy av from any of her efforts. I think she hates me and considers me an animal hurter

Oh, nevermind. If you're an animal hurter get the matio anime thing whatever. Forget the stuff I said.

Areola Grande

Harime Nui posted:

I'm sorry about calling you a Gunky Junket, Ancient Aroma. That was uncalled for.

Friends?

Hmm. I would have accepted your friend request before you cursed me with your unmistakable likeness.

I don't trust you

Areola Grande

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Oh, nevermind. If you're an animal hurter get the matio anime thing whatever. Forget the stuff I said.

I wasn't kidding when I inferred that I like you and need real guidance here

Areola Grande

New word accidentally invented here on good ol' SA"

hurter

Ace of Baes
ops the dude whos aunt used a glue trap on a mouse or something and then everyone got mad at him even though he freed the mouse humanely

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
op how old are u

----------------

Areola Grande

7777777 posted:

ops the dude whos aunt used a glue trap on a mouse or something and then everyone got mad at him even though he freed the mouse humanely

You're right, that is me. I saved the mouse but got virtually no credit. This will pay off in the afterlife I'm sure though.

I'm 33 and gay

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

Ancient Aroma posted:

Hmm. I would have accepted your friend request before you cursed me with your unmistakable likeness.

I don't trust you

Wasn't me who did it, but I guess I'll have to get along without your trust somehow :shrug:

Areola Grande

7777777 posted:

op how old are u

If I remember correctly somebody one here was correctly defending my mousy escapades that night

Who was it?

Areola Grande

Harime Nui posted:

Wasn't me who did it, but I guess I'll have to get along without your trust somehow :shrug:

I like the cartoon that you're in, but I come from a frumpy Baptist family and know how to spot a loose cannon

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.

Ancient Aroma posted:

I like the cartoon that you're in, but I come from a frumpy Baptist family and know how to spot a loose cannon

I too come from a cartoon frumpy Baptist family with a cannon.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
The least humane trap is one where you set up the mouse with a job good enough for them to be ok at sustaining and small treats, but not enough to ever actually do anything with their life, and the slow steady march of time wears on the mouse's soul and then it dies, alone, due to its inability to connect with others, at a ripe old age.

----------------

Areola Grande

I'm sad to admit that I am not gay, but the prase "I'm gay" seems to be like a handshake around here, so I guess I suck dicks for now.

This is the plight of the noob

Areola Grande

Qwerinty posted:

The least humane trap is one where you set up the mouse with a job good enough for them to be ok at sustaining and small treats, but not enough to ever actually do anything with their life, and the slow steady march of time wears on the mouse's soul and then it dies, alone, due to its inability to connect with others, at a ripe old age.

You just summed me up, thanks for the uplifting post

Ace of Baes

Ancient Aroma posted:

You're right, that is me. I saved the mouse but got virtually no credit. This will pay off in the afterlife I'm sure though.

I'm 33 and gay

dont say im gay that's a GBS thing, sorry about your luck OP we have a habit of getting animal tortuerers murderers stalkers and sex pests around these parts though, maybe someone will adopt you otherwise your best bet is to probably make a new account or start posting good enough to not be that mouse trap guy

----------------

Ace of Baes
anyway that post was my good deed for the day im out . peace.

----------------

Areola Grande

7777777 posted:

dont say im gay that's a GBS thing, sorry about your luck OP we have a habit of getting animal tortuerers murderers stalkers and sex pests around these parts though, maybe someone will adopt you otherwise your best bet is to probably make a new account or start posting good enough to not be that mouse trap guy

This is cruel. I guess BYOB is the place for me after all.

Wait, I'm confused. This place is too big

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Ancient Aroma posted:

You just summed me up, thanks for the uplifting post

That wasn't directed at you, I was just saying in general, because it seemed pretty funny in my head.

----------------

Big Mackson
the older you get the less fun anime is/was/are. science.

Pro Target

Michael Jackson posted:

the older you get the less fun anime is/was/are. science.

wrong. the older you get, the more you can appreciate anime as an art form rather than as puerile entertainment. just ask my good friend the late grumpy jii-san (pbuh)

Dr Cheeto
Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes

tao of lmao

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Have I ever got an Av for you...

tao of lmao

watch real shows with real people like The Good Wife and grow up and stop watching anime titty girl shows

Salmiakki

Dont bully me! posted:

watch real shows with real people like The Good Wife and grow up and stop watching anime titty girl shows

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Pro Target

evangelion is the best tv show to air in history

Pro Target

better than the adventures of methman, better than wired, better than twin peeks

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pro Target posted:

here you go

----------------

Dr Cheeto
:siren: CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT AHEAD :siren:

Not every anime is a moe moe baka hentai pantsu show

Some anime is good

Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

anime goons can't make you do anything, op.

• Locked thread